MAFEX Batman v Superman: DOJ Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google is only a few yen off usually, at worst maybe $1 but yeah, thanks google :lol

How hard are these gonna be to come by later on? I mean do yall that usually get these mafex figs recommend preordering

How hard are these gonna be to come by later on? I mean do yall that usually get these mafex figs recommend preordering

Not sure, the new SW line from the oversea markets were tough to pre-order ex: Phasma. But sometimes they will get more inventory. I normally check HLJ, CD Japan.

you never can tell, they may be re released after they sell out or they may sell out and only be available on eBay... For like $40 each though I'd say may as well get em while you can and then either resell if you don't like em or keep em and enjoy

BvS-Armored-Batman-MAFEX-001.jpg
BvS-Armored-Batman-MAFEX-002.jpg
BvS-Armored-Batman-MAFEX-003.jpg
BvS-Armored-Batman-MAFEX-004.jpg
BvS-Armored-Batman-MAFEX-005.jpg
BvS-Armored-Batman-MAFEX-006.jpg
BvS-Armored-Batman-MAFEX-007.jpg
BvS-Armored-Batman-MAFEX-008.jpg

i've never bought from HLJ or amiami. which one is better? HLJ listed all 4 as ¥18,700 while amiami listed them all as ¥20,020. i'm shipping to Singapore and i'm not sure if i buy from HLJ but the delivery charges is much more than amiami.

i've never bought from HLJ or amiami. which one is better? HLJ listed all 4 as ¥18,700 while amiami listed them all as ¥20,020. i'm shipping to Singapore and i'm not sure if i buy from HLJ but the delivery charges is much more than amiami.

HLJ is much better for bulk purchase. You can put them together and have estimated shipping cost. Amiami will give you shipping cost after items are ready. If you are not agree with shipping cost, you are practically need cancelled it. Which they sometimes wouldn't accept

I can't tell for Asia, but for Mexico, most of the time the shipping is cheaper at HLJ.

And the items themselves are 50/50 price-wise between the 2.

geez these things are pricey for the size of figure they are! the bandai figures which are the same size go for around $60, these are double that on ebya!

Why would you go to eBay for these? These are like $40 in Ami2 and HLJ, pretty average price for these figures and considering Hasbro and Mattel stuff is around $20, it's a decent price if you ask me.

Why would you go to eBay for these? These are like $40 in Ami2 and HLJ, pretty average price for these figures and considering Hasbro and Mattel stuff is around $20, it's a decent price if you ask me.

i dunno was just looking. i've bought heaps of bandai and hot toys from ebay for very fair prices, brand new. just figured these would sell like norlam on there.

Back