Madden 09 League sign ups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just talking to a guy who works in my Warehouse that is interested. He says he's decent but usually gets his ass handed to him online. He wants the Steelers if no one here wants them. I have him on my friends list and will get his gamertag.

Yep it is called "The BadMoon". Heres how it works. You get so sick and fed up of the ********* that you are playing with and feel the need for action. You then reach a point where you are about to lash out in anger. Your next step is to abruptly turn your system off in the middle of a match without saying anything. In order to maintain "The Badmoon" one must not turn the system back on for the remainder of the night. :lecture

WRONG.......the phrase originated from the halo 3 tournament trials where you where playing badly, very badly & quit unannounced mid-way through because you were so frustrated with yourself & wasn't giving a true display of your 'skills' :lol

your version of it blames others :lol

Can someone please find out what kind of bug crawled up Jason's ass so we can call an exterminator. :D

Kit's not 100% sure if he's going to get the game or not so I guess the Deadskins are still available.

My friend John wants the Chargers if they're still available. For some reason I thought someone wanted them but no one has claimed them. Maybe it was Nick. Where is that ****** anyway?

Ok Skins are open but I will leave Kit's name up for the time being. Loki PM me the tags of your friends and I will add them.

good luck kain, me & mchavyck will testify as to how hard it is to get these b@tches to play anything for longer than 3 weeks :lol

good luck kain, me & mchavyck will testify as to how hard it is to get these b@tches to play anything for longer than 3 weeks :lol

Yeah I dont think it will be too bad because I think you can skip the game until a later date.

The thing with Madden is that most games only last a little over a half hour. It's not like investing 4+ hours of Gears every night.

I'll be playing the hell outta this until Force Unleashed comes out.

I am now the Jags :D

Didn't want you ^^^^^es to use any excuses when I kick your asses.

Back