Madden 09 League sign ups

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was just being a dick. If Favre is my QB, I'll take the Pack.

I like a lot of the Ravens, but not on the whole as a team.

I don't mind if you're the Pats, don't get me wrong.

cheaties.jpg

I would play but I won't be around hardly at all the rest of the month so I would end up missing all the games.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I coulda swore Josh was going to use SF from an earlier thread :rolleyes:

I did say I would consider using SF. I saw who everyone was using and I get to play some of the freaks 2x. Figured what the heck.

Tuesday to be exact but many places open at midnight or even release it Monday night.

I'll be at a show so I don't even know if I'll be able to get it at midnight.

I think I'll be going to pick mine up at midnight. GS is gonna be doing a special opening for it.

I got a friend of mine who's gonna try and join us as well. I just talked to him and told him what teams had been spoken for.

His Live ID is magicsight and he's a little more mellow than most of us retards so try not to be too much of a dick when playing him.

Wait didn't you patent a move?:rotfl:rotfl

Yep it is called "The BadMoon". Heres how it works. You get so sick and fed up of the ********* that you are playing with and feel the need for action. You then reach a point where you are about to lash out in anger. Your next step is to abruptly turn your system off in the middle of a match without saying anything. In order to maintain "The Badmoon" one must not turn the system back on for the remainder of the night. :lecture

Last edited by a moderator:
At least Jason was kind enough to tell us he was quitting Sat night and wait til we finished the match.

Back