• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mad Max/Mel Gibson 1/6 Scale Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockatansky

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

New to the board but have seen some amazing pieces in my short time here! I wanted to check if anybody has done a truly screen accurate representation of Mel Gibson (1/6 scale head sculpt) in his role as The Road Warrior in Mad Max 2? I've seen plenty of sculpts of "Max" but none that have truly captured Gibson in that role. Any help much appreciated or a point in the right direction.

Best Wishes

Tim

I guess it's safe to assume that nobody has done an accurate head sculpt of Mel Gibson as the Road Warrior based on the lack of response here? I'll keep my fingers crossed that somebody will eventually come up with the ultimate "Max" head.

Thanks all the same.

Don't be put off by a lack of response on THIS site... It takes too bloody long to find something even of interest! By the time you read all comments and check what you're going to say hasn't already been said...

That's when you aren't flooded by a sarcasm overload - or having your replies deleted by Master & Commander because its his buddies he's protecting!

I'd recommend:
Sean Dabbs' 2015 sculpts (normal & damaged) first!
DIVER 4 on Ebay has an old recast - I think its Lonnie Hale's (All Hail!)
Third - there's a Full Figure done by Scott Peterson, I don't think the likeness is there...

Back