Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E3 play footage and review doesn't say it sucks. It says the hand to hand could be better
and is boring at times, but the car action is amazing and worth playing just for that.

I'll be getting it and Fallout 4. :)

The Furiosa prequel comic is out, and it's more about her relationship with The Brides than it is about her own back story.

Spoiler Spoiler:

dqApBvn.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Next up will be the Max two-parter that shows what he's been up to since BT.

Last edited:
E3 play footage and review doesn't say it sucks. It says the hand to hand could be better
and is boring at times, but the car action is amazing and worth playing just for that.

I'll be getting it and Fallout 4. :)

Car combat far and few between and much smaller scale than movie is what I keep reading. :(

Car combat far and few between and much smaller scale than movie is what I keep reading. :(

Actually they just did another video with a review of game play and showed more features of the game.

It's completely open ended, and to get to the scale of the film, you'll need to fix your car up pretty good before you
can attempt it. Based on the what the developer said in the interview and showed with game play, the further you
go out away from any of the cities the harder the convoys and number of enemies you face, but the bigger the rewards.
The size of the game is almost endless. You can pick a direction and drive 1000's of miles, if you got the gas, water and food..:)

Here's a link to one of the interviews. This one had some good game play in it.

[video]https://www.gamespot.com/videos/mad-max-e3-2015-stage-demo/2300-6425626/[/video]

Last edited:
The Furiosa prequel comic is out, and it's more about her relationship with The Brides than it is about her own back story.

Spoiler Spoiler:

dqApBvn.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Next up will be the Max two-parter that shows what he's been up to since BT.

This is interesting stuff. Can't afford the books myself right now, so thanks for sharing.

Actually they just did another video with a review of game play and showed more features of the game.

It's completely open ended, and to get to the scale of the film, you'll need to fix your car up pretty good before you
can attempt it. Based on the what the developer said in the interview and showed with game play, the further you
go out away from any of the cities the harder the convoys and number of enemies you face, but the bigger the rewards.
The size of the game is almost endless. You can pick a direction and drive 1000's of miles, if you got the gas, water and food..:)

Here's a link to one of the interviews. This one had some good game play in it.

[video]https://www.gamespot.com/videos/mad-max-e3-2015-stage-demo/2300-6425626/[/video]

I hadn't seen that, thanks, gameplay looks great, car battles look insane, looks like it could be a little repetitive but won't find out until I play it.

I haven't played a good wasteland/post-apocalyptic open world game since the STALKER games, couldn't care less for Fallout.

I hadn't seen that, thanks, gameplay looks great, car battles look insane, looks like it could be a little repetitive but won't find out until I play it.

I haven't played a good wasteland/post-apocalyptic open world game since the STALKER games, couldn't care less for Fallout.

Also, with the exploration part of it, you could basically control if it's repetitive or not.
With what the developer said in this video and the other videos I've seen, there are
thousands of hidden things. Including bunkers, subways, buildings and partial cities.
All taken back by the sands. You just have to find the openings or make the openings
with your harpoon. One developer also hinted to maybe expansion packs for different
parts of the world.

That's the kind of game I've always envisioned. Imagine having access to the entire
country you live in after the apocalyptic make over of all the things you once were familiar
with. Wouldn't that be incredible?

I want to roam the entire United States, Canada, Mexico and
South America in a post-apocalyptic world. Who knows, if some
of the oceans and sea's have dried up, I could roam through Alaska
straight into Russia.

It has endless possibilities and appeal to me.

:clap :clap :clap

Saw this last night, it was ok not great, I don't get all the hype. Would have liked the violence to be more visual instead of assumed, I guess that would have changed the rating, but I don't think that would have affected the bank

No ****. JW is just insane. Nobody saw that happening.

Maybe that Prat fella sold his soul. Because before Guardians, never heard of the dude. :lol

Back