Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e23776979c5f01147ebea4f0247018c9.jpg

[emoji38]

This movie had some neat designs and was a cool car chase. That's about it.

At a boy. :hi5:

Now let's go home and watch the Hobbit. :lol

Uh, Josh, the "unpopular opinions" thread is that way ------------>

:lol

No worries. Take care. :duff

Blindly running into this thread with a negative opinion:

giphy.gif

:yess:

There's jye's catz :lol

Rough ride in here...

boat-poker-crash-o.gif

kara is right, never gets old.

Many films would be more interesting by mixing another one in...

1.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

The dude driving. Like he just gives up, lets the boat have its way with him, full face-plant.

NEWSFLASH: Fury Road to get REBOOT for 2017!

George Miller's lastest macho-manic epic will be rebooted with an all American cast for the summer of 2017. Sandra Bolluck has signed on as Furiosa while the role of Max has been offered to Chris Pratt. Anthony Hopkins will terrorize as Immortan Joe. Director: Joe Johnston.

This horror could happen....

I read that he claims he meant it as a compliment.... That he thought it was great that Hardy was willing to share the spotlight with a woman. That sounds suspect to me :/

We're all gonna make you earn that moniker you got there. Junior.

I want to get outta here. Should I talk to you?

People think Mad Max is too feminist and AoU was too anti-feminist in regards to BW lol. So you make the women strong and you're wrong or you make the woman weaker and you're wrong lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The mad max series has always had strong females in the mix. I'm really not sure why anyone was surprised that Fury Road followed suit.

Hell, Road Warrior basically had no women in it -- just the token Warrior Woman who had one line. You could cut her and never notice. Then no feminist complaints.

Back