Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mad max: Fury road trailer

Always heard about mad max but never seen movies or anything even though I know the premise of it. This looks damn good.

Re: Mad Max: Fury Road trailer

My favorite trailer of the year- just looks ultra crazy.

This looks crazy! I just hope it doesn't end up being choppy like any of the action scene in Expendables or Transformers.

Trailer #2

ClockworkOrangeGIF3.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

Kinda feels like a modern version of "Waterworld" with the whole concept upside down... :lol

I think that's because the trailers keep putting emphasis on that "water wars" line. It's because it very quickly explains the situation and why they're seeing what they're about to see. Most kids these days probably won't know Mad Max. Plus with so many alternate energy sources these days, gasoline wars doesn't sound as realistic.

I thought the trailer was awful. The mish-mash of visual, musical and voice-over tropes set a really weird vibe for me. Good to see George Miller is a "Mastermind" though.

I thought the trailer was awful. The mish-mash of visual, musical and voice-over tropes set a really weird vibe for me. Good to see George Miller is a "Mastermind" though.

Of course he is!

happy-feet-o.gif

:lol yeah, I love George and there's no way I won't be seeing this movie.

Back