Mad Max: Fury Road

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone tell me about the villain? why does he wear the mask?

Immortan Joe's story will be more fleshed out in the Mad Max: Fury Road prequel comics, but Miller teased it for us, revealing that Joe was a member of the military who used his leadership skills to build a cult. "He was a colonel named Joe Moore," Miller said. "He was military, and he organized everybody, eventually being able to exploit a cult as he took over this dominance hierarchy."

The mask is an oxygen pump. Probably a result of those radiation burns all over his back. (which would likely affect his lungs)

Looks like Pitch Perfect 2 is destroying this movie at the bo.

Edward-Norton-Self-Punch-Reach-Gif-In-Fight-Club.gif

Immortan Joe's story will be more fleshed out in the Mad Max: Fury Road prequel comics, but Miller teased it for us, revealing that Joe was a member of the military who used his leadership skills to build a cult. "He was a colonel named Joe Moore," Miller said. "He was military, and he organized everybody, eventually being able to exploit a cult as he took over this dominance hierarchy."

is there anything true to this pic?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Explains why some of his Warboys were using military communication techniques, oh, and his metals.

:lol :lol :lol

I agree

is there anything true to this pic?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just go watch it.

:lecture :lol

I loved the flick... But that scene almost ruined the whole thing! The first half of this film was damn near perfect, but that last scene ugh.

The movie lost me before that scene. :lol

3D was impressive for a post conversion job though, same quality as Jurassic Park and Avengers post conversion.

I thought max played second fiddle to theron. The story was way more about her. Max didnt have a lot to say either.

Can anyone tell me what type/how big of a role Rosie Huntington has? Does she get a lot screen time? Is she important to the story?

Thanks in advance.

Back