Mad Max Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. I have 1 kit left if anyone is still interested. It is $75, which is a 15% discount off the regular prices. PM if interested. If no one claims it by the weekend, we'll part it out and put on our site at the normal individual prices.

On another note, sounds like the shoulder and knee pads have been cast, and I should receive them next week at which point we'll get them completed and available on our site ASAP. Will of course let everyone know here when they're ready and available.

WIP pics of my "Messiah Max" From Beyond Thunderdome

The flash is drowing em out a little bit unfortunately, especially on Kuato's excellent paint job, Thanks again man!

View attachment 27721

View attachment 27722

View attachment 27723

View attachment 27724

He's not done yet, still need to pick up some more bits and pieces here and there, boots, guns, belts, etc. I also need to darken the tunic as well. Hope you guys like him so far. Cheers mates.

Well, next to my VM "Blondie", the head looks a *tad* small. Man, Hot toys really needs to produce differing height bodies I think. Mel's not a shrimp, but he's not a big guy either. Ahhh, I dont know haha.

Got my Wastelander sculpt last week. The sculpt looks good. Will be having the boardie master paint it up for me.

maxhead1.jpg

It came drilled, but I don't know what for. The hole is way to small for a HT/SS/Dragon neck. And being off center can't be redrilled. The neck also looks too thin to drill for a HT/SS/Dragon neck, so that may be why the small hole. Guess I'll just have to cut off the post and glue to the neck . . .

maxhead2.jpg

I used a dremel tool to enlarge the neck hole to fit on the TTL neck adaptor, it worked like a charm. The little "sanding wheel" bit is the attachment I used on the dremel.

Hey guys. I have 1 kit left if anyone is still interested. It is $75, which is a 15% discount off the regular prices. PM if interested. If no one claims it by the weekend, we'll part it out and put on our site at the normal individual prices.

On another note, sounds like the shoulder and knee pads have been cast, and I should receive them next week at which point we'll get them completed and available on our site ASAP. Will of course let everyone know here when they're ready and available.

More leg braces coming as well...?

Are the shoulder and knee pads available yet? I am itching to get started! Cheers.

Always with the delays. We were told the castings would be shipped on Tuesday, but have not had confirmation of that. Once we receive them, we'll get them together and they'll be on the site ASAP.

I'm sorry if this is already known but "In House Productions" will be releasing a jacket set, the jacket looks a lot like the jacket on the film.

641_634195169919137180_d.jpg

mad-max-03.jpg

Is still on preorder (in store-rooms). Sorry for hijacking the thread or something, just wanted to share.

Back