Statue MACHO MAN WWE Mcfarlane statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 scale, and it looks like UT was around $300.

LOL True dat.

i don't think they're 1/4 scale…takers statue was 17.5 inches and thats to the top of the frame not the character..also taker is 6'10, and 1/4 of that would be 20.5 inches, not including the base/part above his head..so realistically its like 1/5 I'm guessing...

WM3 would have been the better call IMO. But at least someone is addressing the absence of wrestling stuff. Untapped market.

What's Macho insinuating here? They train together, and. . .?

:lol

They need to get going on a Stone Cold, The Rock, Bret Hart. Is this line sold on other sites or just mcfarlane site?

On the McFarlane site they only have the Undertaker right now
Maybe it will be there later

https://www.mcfarlanetoysstore.com/wwe.html

I would love to see a Ric Flair and Bret Hart Statue

The Hitman needs to be next. Ric Flair would be a great companion piece to Macho Man, but only if that jezebelle Elizabeth is included. I laugh when I think about the Flair promo where he says he's gonna kiss Elizabeth on those "moist lips", the Nature Boy = would not be the same in the PG era :lol

Stone Cold is the next one then Triple H.

Triple H before the Hitman, Hogan and Flair?I'm ready to go through all the stages of collector grief = :cuckoo::slap :monkey4::mad::monkey2

Anybody have any in hand pics of the Undertaker? Seeing that ugly mug of Macho under those glasses, worried they will **** up SCSA.

1/4? Oh i might get this then.He is besides Shawn Michaels my all time favourite.

Where can i order this?

Someone here said they are closer to 1/5 than 1/4. I was guessing scale based on height, but apparently the height is 17" including the base, which wouldn't make him a full 1/4 scale if the SSC statues are anything to go on.

i don't think they're 1/4 scale…takers statue was 17.5 inches and thats to the top of the frame not the character..also taker is 6'10, and 1/4 of that would be 20.5 inches, not including the base/part above his head..so realistically its like 1/5 I'm guessing...

Someone here said they are closer to 1/5 than 1/4. I was guessing scale based on height, but apparently the height is 17" including the base, which wouldn't make him a full 1/4 scale if the SSC statues are anything to go on.

I Need to get back home to give you the exact measurements but I think it's a 1/6 scale, the base is almost 3" tall and the UT logo in the back is maybe 2" over his head that will make the statue around 12" or maximum 13" height.

I Need to get back home to give you the exact measurements but I think it's a 1/6 scale, the base is almost 3" tall and the UT logo in the back is maybe 2" over his head that will make the statue around 12" or maximum 13" height.

please do..if its 1/6 unless I'm planning to do a full wrestlers lineup, which i don't see, idk if il be grabbing this...

please do..if its 1/6 unless I'm planning to do a full wrestlers lineup, which i don't see, idk if il be grabbing this...

As I expected, the statue it self is around 13" tall.
photo41_zpsda9af2c5.jpg

The base is around 4".
photo12_zps76b57e8b.jpg

The logo goes over UT head by 1" to 2".
photo22_zpsa82d39f2.jpg

And here is a photo of the glorious statue with the Deadman signature.
photo11_zpsaa2f7813.jpg

Sorry for the crappy photos but this is what you get when you shoot at 7:30 AM before going to work :dunno

Wow, that's way smaller than I thought they were. They seem extremely overpriced to me, considering that.

Actually I totally agree, but they are playing the sentimental value card, this whole line is directed toward older fans, no Super Cenas, no Rey Mysterios.
Fans younger than 20 years old MINIMUM will not even know Macho Man, and an old guy like me (30 Years) have the money and definitely know that if he didn't get this statue he will never ever get a better quality statue of Randy Savage, so they expect that they will find 500 weak old fans like myself who can justify paying this amount for a 1/6 statue... from McFarlane.

As I expected, the statue it self is around 13" tall.
View attachment 102191

The base is around 4".
View attachment 102192

The logo goes over UT head by 1" to 2".
View attachment 102193

And here is a photo of the glorious statue with the Deadman signature.
View attachment 102194

Sorry for the crappy photos but this is what you get when you shoot at 7:30 AM before going to work :dunno

Thanks for the pics!- it appears though the height of taker starts around the 6 inch mark and stops at around the 17 inch mark..so thats 11 inches, taker is 6'10, and @ 1/6 he'd be 12 inches..so this is slightly less than 1/6..which sucks for me i woulda loved a real 1/4 scale..and for the price it does seem steep...

Actually I totally agree, but they are playing the sentimental value card, this whole line is directed toward older fans, no Super Cenas, no Rey Mysterios.
Fans younger than 20 years old MINIMUM will not even know Macho Man, and an old guy like me (30 Years) have the money and definitely know that if he didn't get this statue he will never ever get a better quality statue of Randy Savage, so they expect that they will find 500 weak old fans like myself who can justify paying this amount for a 1/6 statue... from McFarlane.

Hey! I'm only 20 and I know who Macho Man is. :lol You'd be surprised how many of us young fans watch older wrestling. Currently watching Starrcade '84. :yess:

But indeed, these statues are overpriced. Once they hit my interests I might bite, but at this price I won't buy a statue I don't 100% like. Had it been his WMIII attire..

I'd love to snag this for a decent price. My only real complaint is the hair looks too afro looking in the prototype.

Sideshow needs to do wwe pieces my whole collecting game would be turned upside down. With mixed media, Badd Blood 97 HBK with entrance attire would be #1. Ultimate Warrior WM 7 with entrance attire would be #2. After that I'd need to think about it. Probably Flair in ANY robe and exposing that 16 time world championship title daddy! . . . Woooooooo!!!! Woo!

Back