Statue MACHO MAN WWE Mcfarlane statue!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might be interested depending on which look you go for. I'm not personally a fan of the cowboy look or later.

I was actually thinking of the cowboy look (though I hated it as a kid) because it would really pop on the shelf, but the more I think about it the 80's look (orange tights w/ stars and bandana - basically the mattel figure look) would be more iconic and easier to pull off.

The robe's going to be the tough part, if we can't get an accurate robe then his purple macho man shirt probably won't be tough to pull off.

That's a classic shirt man, I'll be hitting you up after mania to see what the show was like. Can't wait for it to be out here in California.

I also doubt there would be a lot interest in this either, but if we could get 5 dedicated freaks I think it would be reasonable.

Who did he lose to at WM 5? Hogan?? But yeah, you'd think his look vs Steamboat would be THE look... Or the Tourney final VS The Million Dollar Man, or the match v Flair....

That's a classic shirt man, I'll be hitting you up after mania to see what the show was like. Can't wait for it to be out here in California.

I also doubt there would be a lot interest in this either, but if we could get 5 dedicated freaks I think it would be reasonable.
Definitely keep me in mind if you try to move forward with that one.

Who did he lose to at WM 5? Hogan?? But yeah, you'd think his look vs Steamboat would be THE look... Or the Tourney final VS The Million Dollar Man, or the match v Flair....
Yeah, 5 was his match with Hogan. Could have been worse, though. Could have been his WM 6 mixed tag match against Dusty, where he was the Macho King.

Definitely keep me in mind if you try to move forward with that one.

Yeah, 5 was his match with Hogan. Could have been worse, though. Could have been his WM 6 mixed tag match against Dusty, where he was the Macho King.

the Macho King was the dumbest gimmick ever, just did not match the character. Oh and that crown :monkey4

Well, maybe the polka dots and Saphire is tied at the top. Wrestling can be great at times, but when it's bad it's downright embarrassing.

Yeah, not everything can be great, like Mantaur.

g4d7b2991.jpg

Only on this forum could a thread be discussing which of the macho man's outfits is the 'best' :lol

CUPACAWFEEINTHEBIGTIMEYEAAAAHH

i would love a trifecta of him, warrior, then hulk a little higher behind them…would look nice..one of the main reasons I didn't buy the taker statue was because of the obnoxious base..def felt like it was too much with the wwe logo front and center..this one however appears to have the wwe logo removable so it might get purchased…would wanna get specs and confirm that it is true 1/4 scale, not 1/5..

BTW The WWE logo in Taker's statue is removable but it have the ring skirt piece attached to it, so if you want to display it with out the WWE logo you will have to figure out a way to display the ring skirt separately, maybe behind the statue.

They need to get going on a Stone Cold, The Rock, Bret Hart. Is this line sold on other sites or just mcfarlane site?

Wow that's nice it seem to be pretty new
Do you have a link, I look on wwe.com for it but could not find it
maybe they are not the ones who selling it

Does any company create other statue of wrestler like this one ?

Back