Macbeth build

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrbubbles117

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
_85932749_fassbenderstudiocanal.jpg
_85936916_macbethtwo (1).jpg
Hi everyone I recently watched the 2015 Macbeth film and I really liked it so I really want to make a Macbeth build. I've never done a custom build so I'm a little lost. I don't know how to get a hold of a tunic and armor piece that would mimic the one in the photos, wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a similar clothing item. Also I don't know if I should commission a head sculpt because I know they can get pretty expensive. This is the best head I could find on ebay so I know I would need to customize it myself but I don't how I would go about adding a beard and the face paint: s-l1600.jpg Do you guys think I should customize the already existing headsculpt(if so anyone have any tutorial videos) or commission the sculpt? I look forward to your guy's input and appreciate any suggestions.

If the sculpt is cheap enough then you could buy two and then do some trial and error on one of them.

If it's over $100, say, then I'd think about asking for commission rates from some of the sculptors on here.

The sculpt is $30 bucks so I'd be willing to go that route. I would need to add a beard, face paint, and change up both the hair color and style.

Well, if it's only $30 then you could try it out yourself and perhaps learn some customising tricks along the way. :) And if you really get nowhere with that then you can investigate getting a commission job.

View attachment 282113
View attachment 282114
Hi everyone I recently watched the 2015 Macbeth film and I really liked it so I really want to make a Macbeth build. I've never done a custom build so I'm a little lost. I don't know how to get a hold of a tunic and armor piece that would mimic the one in the photos, wondering if anyone has a suggestion for a similar clothing item. Also I don't know if I should commission a head sculpt because I know they can get pretty expensive. This is the best head I could find on ebay so I know I would need to customize it myself but I don't how I would go about adding a beard and the face paint: View attachment 282115 Do you guys think I should customize the already existing headsculpt(if so anyone have any tutorial videos) or commission the sculpt? I look forward to your guy's input and appreciate any suggestions.
Nice! The HS is pretty spot on Fassbender.
I definitely see your dilemma. Um if you're more of a novice to customizing it wouldn't be a bad idea to commission someone on it. It can get pricey of course but you might be able to find one for a fair price.
Alternately, I think this video could help you with painting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkmWK-0MmY

This is what the site is about-I will be watching it and seeing what you come up with.

You should definitely give it a go mate, just buy the head and follow this tutorial for the beard: https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/applying-real-hair/836402-beards-moustaches.html

You'll have quite a bit of leeway with this figure in terms of how the sculpt looks, because you can easily paint on some dirt and the black war paint and just those features alone will conceal a lot of the sculpt's flaws in terms of likeness to the character.

After you've completed the head to your liking, then you can worry about whether or not to go down the track of finding clothing. For the sake of $30 you don't have a lot to lose, and if you need help with finding hair / glues etc let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

Back