Lurtz PF Ex has arrived! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy K9

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got very lucky with this one. I was emailed by the seller on Ebay, that the person who outbid me hadn't paid and asked if I would like to purchase it. I was like duh, of course I want it. Mr. Lurtz arrived in perfect condition, and he was even more awesome than in pics I had seen.

Here are a few pics, including my first try at forced perspective picture taking.

IMG_7457.JPG

IMG_7464.JPG

IMG_7459.JPG

IMG_7467.JPG

IMG_74661.JPG

IMG_7470.JPG

IMG_7465.JPG

IMG_7471.JPG

My little brother, facing of against Lurtz. Does he have a chance?

IMG_7451.JPG

My little brother, snitching on Frodo. Hey, if this guy offered you the chance to keep all of your limbs, you'd snitch too.

IMG_7456.JPG

Great pics man, Lurtz is a gem; now you need the Zerker! :rock

oh, I got him too. Just haven't taken any pics yet. I put myself on the wait list for the exclusive, and got lucky with that. They both rock. I'm just waiting for a new curio cabinet to put them both in.:D

I just got one from DarkDaysinVegas here on the board. I can not wait to get him.

Congradulashions:banana He looks really freaking great.

I do think your brother needs his ass whooped for snitching on Frodo though:D

Lurtz Ex. is one of my favorite PF pieces I have in my collection. He's awesome posing next to my Moria Orc. I have the Berzerker ordered on Flex-Pay, so I can't wait to pose them all together.

Last edited:
Back