Lurtz PF Ex has arrived! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine from DarkDaysinVegas today.

Just fantastic! I hear the Zerker is even better than Lurtz. Well, I guess I'll find out later this afternoon.

Got mine from DarkDaysinVegas today.

Just fantastic! I hear the Zerker is even better than Lurtz. Well, I guess I'll find out later this afternoon.

yeah the zerker is good but it doesnt have the staying power of lurtz, once the wow factor wears off its actually quite boring IMO.

Got my Zerker! GREAT PF, but I do not think it is as good as Lurtz. So much detail went into Lurtz, I can not stop looking at him. These LOTR PFs are really great. I have Legolas on preorder. Now I need to find an Aragorn in a few months.

Had him, sold him, then recently broke the bank to buy him back. :) I'll never let this one go again.

3901270979_bde4a3052e_b.jpg

Ahh Lurtz would love him next to my zerker. I think they would get along just fine.
One day soon I would love the EX version.

I've only got the berzerker ex and would really love to get a Lurtz one day (not even sure what the ex is on him?) and the only other LOTR piece I have on order just now is the Clash of the Kings ex but am also considering putting my name down for Gandalf the Grey PF, just not sure if his ex of the head without the hat is that important after all he did have his hat on in that scene in the movie... :D

Congrats to all those who do have Lurtz :cool:

I've only got the berzerker ex and would really love to get a Lurtz one day (not even sure what the ex is on him?) and the only other LOTR piece I have on order just now is the Clash of the Kings ex but am also considering putting my name down for Gandalf the Grey PF, just not sure if his ex of the head without the hat is that important after all he did have his hat on in that scene in the movie... :D

Congrats to all those who do have Lurtz :cool:

Thankyou proud owner of a Reg.:cool:

The Exc is two sets of hands and weapons, you can choose whether to equip Lurtz for hand to hand combat with sword and shield(Reg), or arm him with his bow.:cool: :D

I've been trying to get an ex for awhile now and when there's finally one that I can afford, I had too much coming in. My credit card cried, ENOUGH! So....no Lurtz for me for awhile. :(

Nice shot UT, looks like Aragorn has his hands full; you probably should get Legolas to give him a hand. :naughty :lol

The Lurtz Ex is definitely in the top five pieces of my collection. I almost had to sell him off a year ago when I got in a bind but am glad it didn't come to that. He's one of the few "grails" I own that I paid retail for.

I sold my exclusive once...then missed it so bought regular...then got deal on exclusive and sold regular. Now making sure he sticks around for a while.

Back