Lurtz Exclusive PF - PICS! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. I have a running joke with my sister about having a marathon of the extended edition DVDs. The joke being that it would be like torture for her to sit through them, even though she sort of liked the theatrical versions. It's just too long for a lot of people.

It was hard for me sitting there watching the EE Versions in a marathon I don't think I'll do it again for a while but I can't watch LOTR anymore unless its the EE same as with the King Kong EE :monkey1

I usually watch the 1st and 2nd movie in one day and the next day I watch the 3rd part. Otherwise it's hard to stay concentrated. :)

I usually watch the 1st and 2nd movie in one day and the next day I watch the 3rd part. Otherwise it's hard to stay concentrated. :)

Yup not going to argue there I find it hard to concentrate watching 1 and 2 in a row :monkey3

Seeing these pictures are what made me break down and open my piggy bank to FINALLY buy this damn thing. Would of been much cheaper just to get one of your high res shots, print it out and put in my display case :)

I was in the same boat... but I just found a Lurtz at a website for $300! I'm so stoked!! They're fairly local too so shipping was cheap and will hopefully be fast.

:uruk-hai:uruk-hai:uruk-hai

damn reef, great steal bro! im also on the hunt for a lurtz...sold mine awhile ago but it's time to get him back.

Yup, regular edition.

Sorry dudes, it was the last one (they've taken it off the website now).

Nash bro - thanks meng! Good luck with the hunt man, I'm sure a Lurtz will come your way soon. We'll probably see some good deals in the coming months as people get more desperate for money unfortunately.

Speak of the devil, Lurtz showed up today. Man, I had never seen one in person before today, this thing is sweet! Definitely one of the best PF's out there IMO.

Can't wait for Moria Orc & Berserker now! I think I'm going to stick with the bad guys in this line. Hopefully we'll get a Ringwraith & Mouth of Sauron eventually. Gothmog would be sweet as well.

Speak of the devil, Lurtz showed up today. Man, I had never seen one in person before today, this thing is sweet! Definitely one of the best PF's out there IMO.

Can't wait for Moria Orc & Berserker now! I think I'm going to stick with the bad guys in this line. Hopefully we'll get a Ringwraith & Mouth of Sauron eventually. Gothmog would be sweet as well.

congrats mate!

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back