Lurtz Exclusive PF - PICS! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
razorsedge had an exclsuive for sale for $599 brand new sealed in box....gone now.

It is amazing how this guy has skyrocketed on the secondary market. That is just something I am not used to with the SS LOTR pieces.:lol

the skyrocketing price on the after market was bound to happen eventually, in fact I'm surprised it didnt come any faster...It is such a nice PF....Sculpt, paint, and clothing are all amazing..I agree with the comment thats its one of the best PF of any line...definitely in Sideshow's top 5 all time greateast PF's.

ohh and nice pic, Geto..:rock

Yeah the realease of Aragorn has definately pushed up the price and they do look awesome together.:D

Thanks for the pics geto10 very nice.:cool:

the skyrocketing price on the after market was bound to happen eventually, in fact I'm surprised it didnt come any faster...It is such a nice PF....Sculpt, paint, and clothing are all amazing..I agree with the comment thats its one of the best PF of any line...definitely in Sideshow's top 5 all time greateast PF's.

I agree! The details on this are amazing! Hard to take my eyes of it!

Yeah the realease of Aragorn has definately pushed up the price and they do look awesome together.:D

Thanks for the pics geto10 very nice.:cool:

When Moria Orc and Berserker are out this is gonna be very sought after!! :naughty

totally agree man, i've always said that lurtz was one of, if not the best pf's that ss has done, and with so many people looking to get him, i'm surprised it has taken so long for him to go up in $$$$$.
(seems like someone new every few days is looking for a lurtz just on this board alone)

i can't wait to get my orc and berserker, those three will be one great looking set. with all waitlist conversions for the orc at the same time as the release of the berserker leads me to believe that alot of people cancelled one for the other. i'm thinking that there's going to be some people regretting that choice.

Thx bro!! Soon I'll roll the LORT marathon! :banana

:lol:lol:lol the kids and i did that about 2 months ago, of course extended versions also. i don't know about anyone else but that was a long day.

good to see them again though, it'd been a long time. now it'll be another long time before i do that again.:banana:banana

I'm holding out to watch them again when (*IF*) they come out on BluRay

I dunno. I have a running joke with my sister about having a marathon of the extended edition DVDs. The joke being that it would be like torture for her to sit through them, even though she sort of liked the theatrical versions. It's just too long for a lot of people.

I dunno. I have a running joke with my sister about having a marathon of the extended edition DVDs. The joke being that it would be like torture for her to sit through them, even though she sort of liked the theatrical versions. It's just too long for a lot of people.

yeah for me, watching all three extended versions back to back, kinda left a sour taste for me. i won't be doing that again, for any film trilogy:(

i'm sure i'll watch them again sometime in the future, just one/day or weekend.

Back