Lurtz almost sold out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sideshow Andy said:
Don't forget that the edition is 750, not 100 (as the 'ticker' suggests). So, the diagram posted above would indicate that there are about 375 left, rather than 50.

if thats the case they need to put a % sign beside the numbers cause it looks like it refers to 100 pieces left.
At least thats how Ive been taking it. When it gets down to 100 the low quantity meter pops up to regulate the last 100.

Gruson said:
...The ticker went up when there was 100 so I think it's right.

Oh, well that makes more sense then. Pay no attention to me. :eek:

tomandshell said:
At $350 a pop? This surprises me- one hour and almost gone!

If I was a bettin' man, I would say that a good 2/3rds of those pre-orders will be cancelled once it's ready to ship/ get charged.

Lot's of speculators, scalpers and wishful thinkers pre-ordering this piece. The usual suspects...

Sideshow Andy said:
Oh, well that makes more sense then. Pay no attention to me. :eek:

It's ok Andy. Thats what happens to me here at home all the time. LOL

FlyAndFight said:
If I was a bettin' man, I would say that a good 2/3rds of those pre-orders will be cancelled once it's ready to ship/ get charged.

Lot's of speculators, scalpers and wishful thinkers pre-ordering this piece. The usual suspects...

I'd bet on that.

but i am surprised there isn't one up on ebay yet......just not yet. :eek:

but i am guessing there will be some on ebay in the next few days. anyone can guess the price? I think it will ranged from $450 - $499.

I for one want to keep my order and display it with my Weta Lurtz Statue and Bust. Ebay, natch there's gonna be one up there momentarily.

:google

I will be slapping Andy when I see him.

The inventory counter tracks the last 100 pieces of an edition at the request of our collectors. (So they know when to panic!)

Chicky

FlyAndFight said:

Naw not 2/3! No wishful thinking here just the start of what looks to be a beautiful line.

Yeah, there won't be any axing orders here or selling that's for damn sure. I cannot wait to get this guy and put him with my LOTR collection. SS has really raised the bar on LOTR collectibles to where I thought the SSW line was. :banana

As most are saying here, I agree, Once this sells out, if it hasn't already by the time I post this..:google ....It won't be a true indication of who will be keeping them, some, as already stated...will most likely cancel before shipping, so, I imagine PLENTY of opportunity for 2nd chancers...:peace

I will be slapping Andy when I see him.

The inventory counter tracks the last 100 pieces of an edition at the request of our collectors. (So they know when to panic!)

Yes, slap him! :naughty

Oh, the confusion. About 16 Lurtz left!
:banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back