Lurtz almost sold out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bodie The Cursed said:
How can you tell how many peices?.. It would be cool if they had a ticker..

They do have one. Its right under the price.

I count 60 left. That would be amazing, only been on sale for 50 minutes.

:horror

Exactly:

Lurtz-Ticker.jpg

Not a bad business, a quarter million in 1 hour (750 x 350$ = 262.500$) :horror

Don't forget that the edition is 750, not 100 (as the 'ticker' suggests). So, the diagram posted above would indicate that there are about 375 left, rather than 50.

At $350 a pop? This surprises me- one hour and almost gone!

Not a surprise for me. Remember people who pre-order can always cancel 9 months from now. There is no financial commitment up front. If Sideshow would charge VISA at time of order, this would take much longer to sell out. I like the Sideshow System of reserving your pre-order.

Don't forget that the edition is 750, not 100 (as the 'ticker' suggests). So, the diagram posted above would indicate that there are about 375 left, rather than 50.

aHHH! 100% not 100 units. So 30% left. Will be a while then I think...

From order numbers from other people, it looks like there should be few left.

The ticker went up when there was 100 so I think it's right.

Sideshow Andy said:

The ticker only appeared together with the "low quantity alert", so I'd assume that the number 100 was accurate when the ticker appeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back