Luke's Collections and Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks BankruptCollector.

Hahaha,,yes, i sleep in that couches more often than in my own bedroom. I am in Jakarta Indonesia

I was just in indo! Surfed uluwatu in Bali and did some exploring in Sumatra, beautiful country...stunning like ur droids! May I inquire where u ordered the artoo unit? did u get it from sideshow directly or was this purchased locally in Jakarta? Coz, the shipping cost from my last quote for the r2 was pure killer...if u have any tips for shipping I just might have to get myself one as well! :clap:pray::lol

I was just in indo! Surfed uluwatu in Bali and did some exploring in Sumatra, beautiful country...stunning like ur droids! May I inquire where u ordered the artoo unit? did u get it from sideshow directly or was this purchased locally in Jakarta? Coz, the shipping cost from my last quote for the r2 was pure killer...if u have any tips for shipping I just might have to get myself one as well! :clap:pray::lol

Glad you enjoyed my country BankruptCollector. If you are also into diving, suggest to go to Menado (north Celebes) and Raja Ampat (Papua). They are just magnificient.

For surf, i guess Bali and Padang (West Sumatera) are quite ok.

I got the pieces locally from Jakarta, he took care everything (inlcuding the shipping) from a shop in Singapore. I am afraid i do not have any tips, as my shipping cost was also a killer :slap

What you been smoking? Your collection and display room are incredible one of the grandest I ve seen on this site I just want to faint...

Hey bro, simply awesome! 1:1 droids!!! Ive always wanted to have those. Im actually in the process of acquiring the GG yoda as well! Is it well worth it? Bec id have to sell my gambit, cyclops, colossus, and wolverine pf as a set to get the yoda plus cash. Also can i just where you got the ewoks? Are they from argentina, From and ebay seller from that area? Thanks

Hey bro, simply awesome! 1:1 droids!!! Ive always wanted to have those. Im actually in the process of acquiring the GG yoda as well! Is it well worth it? Bec id have to sell my gambit, cyclops, colossus, and wolverine pf as a set to get the yoda plus cash. Also can i just where you got the ewoks? Are they from argentina, From and ebay seller from that area? Thanks

Hi Timlin!

One of my faves is actually GG Yoda, because of the details. However, this of course depends on each's preference given that cyclops, colossus, and wolverine pf are also cool pieces.

I've got the ewoks from a good friend of mine who ordered them from ebay. Not really sure about the area of origin though.

Many thanks for all your kind comments Darthstitch, Sundance, Colossus, predafreak and Timlim. Grateful that some people appreciate these types of collections

Appreciate ? Sure, i'm in love with your collection...:lol
And your set-up...
In fact, one of the main reasons why I collect 12 inches is that I do not have the space to showcase large pieces.
And I probably would not have, as much as you, the taste for it.
Your room is one of the most beautiful that I have seen since I am involved in this hobby.
:bow

Appreciate ? Sure, i'm in love with your collection...:lol
And your set-up...
In fact, one of the main reasons why I collect 12 inches is that I do not have the space to showcase large pieces.
And I probably would not have, as much as you, the taste for it.
Your room is one of the most beautiful that I have seen since I am involved in this hobby.
:bow

Thanks so much for the kind words Sundance. Glad that you like the collections and display.:hi5:

Back