Luke's Collections and Display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have gone through other heavy collectors' collections in this forum and compared to theirs, mine are truly not worthy. :thud:

Well, as far as your collection goes - SIMPLY AWESOME!!!:clap:clap I actually wanted a white display set up just like yours, but I just don't have the room. I sacrificed the "display" for more statues. You have many grail pieces in my eyes, R2-D2 and C3-PO - DAMN:yess:

Ps:
:fireworks:welcome1::fireworks

1:1 R2 is my ultimate grail. envy. great collection - stunning displays, even like couches (looks comfortable), not many freaks in asia....care to let me know where abouts?

I have gone through other heavy collectors' collections in this forum and compared to theirs, mine are truly not worthy. :thud:

Well, as far as your collection goes - SIMPLY AWESOME!!!:clap:clap I actually wanted a white display set up just like yours, but I just don't have the room. I sacrificed the "display" for more statues. You have many grail pieces in my eyes, R2-D2 and C3-PO - DAMN:yess:

Ps:
:fireworks:welcome1::fireworks

RESIN 1, I am blessed to have an understanding wife. she allows me to sacrifice 1 bed room in our house for all the collections, with a condition that none of it is displayed outside that room.

Thanks for the warm welcome, it feels like home already

Major congrats on the new stuff, i love that r2d2, just awesome!

Back