1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While there's no problem using Pro 1.0 pegs in the X-Wing boots, I found there is a problem trying to use the X-Wing body for Hoth Luke.

Hoth Luke's boots have a different kind of ball joint socket in them - a two part ball that's bigger than usual. I can't see a way round it.

Correction: The Sideshow X-Wing Luke body will fit into Hoth boots.

The peg inside a Hoth boot is identical to that used on Pro 1.0 bodies. Dropping the boot into boiling water will soften it enough to allow the X-Wing ball peg to fit.

The body seems a good fit for the Hoth outfit: squarer shoulders and slimmer torso. The body warmer closes a bit tighter than before.

Got mine today from a fellow collector at a great price!
7204560668dd247c0e28c68e6bd4f2b1.jpg
b580df4e9a3690cc400ca1419f4441f7.jpg
13ddca6a6b418f55b6fb4a2f037a57b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Nice pics jedibear! Yeah in hand this sculpt is really dead on. It doesnt teally translate in pics. But i have one i am using as a farmboy and really think im gonna cancel the ht one

that`s what I did I will use the ht for parts. like the body with the led lightsaber and outfit. maybe once the holidays are over I might get the luke x-wing

I'd be interested to know if the HT Lukd body can be used with the SSC x-wing outfit.

I've got to admit, this figure has been growing on me over the last couple of weeks. It was a favorite when I was kid and then jedibear went and took some awesome pics which might just push me over the edge. Yes, he's overpriced - but I think it looks killer!

Saw this today in person, alongside Luke Stormtrooper. At a glance this looks better, but the closer you get the better the Hot Toys figure looks and this begins to look toyish.

The paint apps is the breaker.

I would get this figure but at £265 it is £100+ overpriced. I got Hoth Luke for £125!

Saw this today in person, alongside Luke Stormtrooper. At a glance this looks better, but the closer you get the better the Hot Toys figure looks and this begins to look toyish.

The paint apps is the breaker.

I would get this figure but at £265 it is £100+ overpriced. I got Hoth Luke for £125!

Agreed. I see no improvement with the paint apps from this Luke to the SSC Jedi Luke 10 years ago, and at $190 more, it better look like the real deal

Really? Looks better than that figure. Is there any consensus on a best human sideshow sculpt in terms of paint? Malgus and Anakin Shaw reveal seemed pretty good but they weren't just plain human sculpts.

Back