1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone who buys this is a fool, plain and simple (it is your money and your choice, but youre only hurting the future of the hobby)...

Wow that´s are a hard opinion. :dunno
For me is it so that I wait up to the Han and Luke Hoth.
Than develop me a opinion over the quality.
To the price, yes is it to high for this offer.
I would not have bought the Luke, when I not have it the reward points in the time.
I will give Sideshow a chance to make a good job.
The last release in Germany was the probe droid.
This one was very well done.

is that nathan drake for real?? that guy's eye look like he have seen some kinda **** in SSC production room.
anyway damn man 240 $ for 1 figure only and the extra accesories is only for the EX. congratz who have the money to purchase it

The last release in Germany was the probe droid.

I read twice on the forum now that the Probe Droid has hit Europe, but none of the shops I frequent online has it listed as "in stock". One says december and the others 4Q 2014. Who is it that has it for sale exactly?

Their answer will be what it has to be: this is what it cost to bring to market.

It will not change that you're right. But this is not a reason not to show our displeasure. On this subject I do not understand that the forum is closed topic that I had opened in the "Sideshow ask" without explanation. All truths are not good to say apparently. Too bad ...

the market will allways bear whatever prices it can. if its obscenely high ones, so be it.

Eventually, when the prices get soo high that people stop buying and the line dies, the next company might learn from it.

Why do you always compares with HT price? :dunno
The latest release "Wolverine X-men: Days of Future Past" costs also 249$.
The accessory is no more, than at Luke.

This used to be a fun and affordable hobby once upon a time, sadly, they are neither affordable nor is it fun anymore.

what was the source of the "leak" that said they only sold 8 so far? does anyone know? if they have pre-sold less than 100, they are crappin their pants right now. 8 seems impossible.

what was the source of the "leak" that said they only sold 8 so far? does anyone know? if they have pre-sold less than 100, they are crappin their pants right now. 8 seems impossible.

Didn't you read TaliBane's post? The leak came from Sideshow themselves! :panic:

*yes, he was joking

There was a SSC leak that showed this figure had landed eight pre-orders since it went up.

SSC will be notifying those people the price will go up to cover the shortfall; apparently $1,240 each, edition size will be 15.

Due to the very simple nature of the figure, the $20k will be mostly profit, so SSC still comes out ahead.:yess:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Sideshow's going to do just fine with this release even at $1240.

DISCLAIMER: yes it was A JOKE.:monkey4

:lol

It's kind of a funny thing with this figure - like life imitating art almost. Luke at this point destroyed an entire armoured space station.

With this release setting a foreboding precedent, SSC are going to destroy their entire fanbase. :lol

they had me at 240$ jerry they had me att 240$.

I read twice on the forum now that the Probe Droid has hit Europe, but none of the shops I frequent online has it listed as "in stock". One says december and the others 4Q 2014. Who is it that has it for sale exactly?

It hasn't hit all Canadian stores yet either...and we are now almost 2 months out from release...

If they can make it look like the prototype then yes I'll probably buy it.... But I'm going to wait for in hand pictures... SS is not known for nailing the likeness factor on pretty much anything that comes out of their factories...

attachment.php

image_zps4b05229e.jpg

attachment.php

bigeyes.jpg

The Nathan figure always kind of reminded me of a Caucasian Ramon Castro.

Yv2hYKQ.png

Back