1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should be undercutting Hot Toys if they wanna compete, not charging more then them :duh

Idiots.

Maybe the higher price point says that they can compete with HT's but in hand pics will show us if the 240.00 is worth it or not. Judging by everyone's reaction on here, seems like Red Five will be around for a while.

I don't love the price but the figure is cool. I might still put this on order for now and if I decide to cancel later no big deal. It is pretty light on accessories though. The blaster and lightsaber should be included.

True. I'm counting that by 2016 I might want to rotate my display to accommodate this very nice $150 figure.

Sideshow and HT are teaching me patience.

thats the way to do it Wor-gar and seems like not to many are going to pick it up, you might not have to wait too long.

21321-luke-skywalker-red-five-x-wing-pilot-003.jpg

The cost is for every vein and freckle on his hand, just look at them! :lol

Red 5 is going to standing by for a very long time at the price. I prefer mine that I made for less than $100.

Yeah same here. I have an SSC Luke I put a Hasbro Pilot outfit on and it looks good even beside other SSC figures, for a grand total of $50.

In a fit of what I can only call "spree virtual shopping" I bought this (way over priced), the HT Stormtrooper set (didn't need it, had the SSC version) and MYC's Premium Format Yoda (worth every penny!). Fortunately, the Luke won't come around for another year...

So it's official, Hot Toys produce massively better product for the same price as Sideshow.
Way to go SS!!!

The sky has officially fallen :lecture

ChickenLitle.gif

Hot Toys DOFP Wolverine $249.99
Sideshow X-Wing Luke $239.99
Hot Toys Briareos $234.99
Hot Toys ANH Han $229.99
Hot Toys Stormtrooper $199.99

Just saw the price. That's about as laughable, if not more, as DOFP Wolverine:rotfl

I'd say more. While I don't think Wolverine is priced well at all, I at least know that with HT I will get a final product that is nearly identitical, if not even a bit better than the prototype. So, Wolvie is a rip-off... but at only $10 less Luke is insane especially compared to recently pre-ordered HT figures.

Back