1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine the other day, very colorful and fun figure. Looking forward to finding a good spot for him on the shelf.

IMG_5603.jpg

IMG_5605.jpg

Minimum futzing

Picked up a jnix luke head pre-painted. I think the sculpt is pretty fantastic and the paint apps are decent on the head I got. The right eye has a slight raise to it but overall happy with the look and it is light years better than stock figure portrait for me.

Picked up a jnix luke head pre-painted. I think the sculpt is pretty fantastic and the paint apps are decent on the head I got. The right eye has a slight raise to it but overall happy with the look and it is light years better than stock figure portrait for me.

Nice display! Is the base of the helmet stand that entire area?

That orange is so sweet among all the other SW figures. Congrats, Tinman!

Thanks TonTon :duff

The orange DOES look good against the other characters; some of the members toned it down but I'm not sure I'm willing to go there...it's really not that bad in display lighting.

Nice picture! I also really like the orange color. Before I got the figure I thought it might look too bright, but that wasn't the case in person. He looks great with the ANH line-up.

Great display, FlyAndFight! Classic characters.
Congrats on the new figure Tinman.

I love this figure but haven't purchased it yet. I just checked Sideshow's website and it's show low stock.

So question... do I bite the bullet and spend my rewards and get the figure or wait until Hot Toys does an X-Wing Luke? What are the odds that Hot Toys will do one? I assume it's on their to do list but who knows.

Back