1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! First Threepio and now this?

Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

You’re all clear, kid, now let’s *blow* this thing and go home!

In the final climatic battle scene in Star Wars: A New Hope, a young pilot along with the aid of many rebel forces would change the course of the Empire’s ever growing iron fist over the galaxy. Sideshow’s Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure will be blasting in for Pre-Order in the future! Those attending Comic-Con in San Diego will get a first look at young Skywalker!

So I guess this is definitely the ANH version, huh? Can't wait to see how it comes out, although I may hold off for the ESB version since I like the jacket and white gloves.

Very excited about this :rock

And I wouldn't mind a bit of reuse for Wedge or even some rank and file pilots :rock

Will the helmet be removable? hope to see a new ANH Hamill sculpt.

My bet is on two headscults much like the Hoth release. One with helmet on and one without. Either way, unlike Commander Skywalker missing a separate hoth headgear, we need a helmet to display with this pilot Luke.

Time of the clones is over, lets release a few pilots Sideshow .. and don't forget the Imperial :yess:

So I guess this is definitely the ANH version, huh? Can't wait to see how it comes out, although I may hold off for the ESB version since I like the jacket and white gloves.

I would like the exclusive to be the Hoth-pliot pieces. They seem to not really do convention exclusives as much anymore, although this would work well for that too.

It's. About. Time.

I'm super excited about this! By all means, let's give this the clone treatment. Release Luke, Biggs, Wedge, Garven Dreis (Red Leader), Porkins, etc. bring on the pilots!!

A nice surprise for sure. This could open the door for several XW pilot figures. Now Maybe people will slow down their *****ing about the clones. :pray:

Awesome now instead of milking the Clones they can milk the X-Wing pilots.

Awesome now instead of milking the Clones they can milk the X-Wing pilots.

Yep, I know the Y-wing and B-wing pilots uniforms are different colors than the X-wing, but I wonder if they are similar enough in design to help these along, as well.

Back