LUKE SKYWALKER POLL on SS site

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although it's clear now that it's just a poll for fun, I'd like to say that I'm not a big fan of multiple versions of one character. So please SSC, no X-Wing Luke, or Bespin Luke, or Dagobah Luke... Let's have all the other main characters first. And after that, there are more than enough secondary characters I'd like to collect, even before an other version of an already existing figure. I think the art in making collectors happy, lies in choosing the right version of a character in the first place. There is no try! Do, or do not!

The polls are a great idea for SSC... they can use these to get an understanding of what the fans of their product would most enjoy, while also having a little fun. I hope to see this continue for a long time.

At least this way it will take a little pressure off of them when it comes to choosing a certain version of a character and how well it will be received. I mean, I guess they would know now that Bespin Luke is probably better than Dagobah training Luke (even if they are really almost the same), so I'm sure it helps.

I voted for Jedi Luke... he was the Luke I always remembered from childhood and the one I always wanted to be. He's the reason that when I was a kid, I would wear a black glove as my friends and I pretended to be Jedi..:D

Back