Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah was wondering how it would look painted.
Hey nam think instead of putting Jedi Luke on a Slim Im just gonna upgrade to a Bespin Luke body. I noticed the Jedi Luke head looks big on a Slim.

Yeah was wondering how it would look painted.
Hey nam think instead of putting Jedi Luke on a Slim Im just gonna upgrade to a Bespin Luke body. I noticed the Jedi Luke head looks big on a Slim.

Mark has a big head anyway. Justin posted a still a while back of him walking up the stairs with Vader in ROTJ where you can see how melony it is. :lol The Bespin body is also a good, and more consistent choice.

Hasbro's Jedi Luke sculpt is even bigger than Sideshow's. :google

lmao I guess thats true. Cool, should have that body next week for the swap. I did order a Slim body so I may swap my Stormie with it cause the Stormie body I got is very loose and cant even stand.

Finally got a chance to take a few quick pics. This is my Jedi Luke on a slim truetype with some padding inside the clothing. The head has been repainted by GDB. Im more than happy with the final outcome. I hope to get some Vader vs Luke shots in the future when I get the time. :D

MyCollectionSpet09053.jpg

MyCollectionSpet09057.jpg

MyCollectionSpet09059.jpg

MyCollectionSpet09058.jpg

MyCollectionSpet09060.jpg

Repaint looks great. I want to get mine done. I put him on the Bespin body and pleased with it.
Does GDB do commisions?

Nice repaint indeed, a much more pissed off looking Luke rather then then looking like he blew his load.

NECROPOSTER!

Can't believe MicroJaw's pics are still up from way back when it all began... 3-22-06 (the year we made contact)...

Howdy! OK, as requested, I posted my quick snapshots of Luke in the "Shipping" thread first. I guess we can all use THIS thread to post all of our photos as we start getting Luke out of his prison and onto our shelves!

Unfortunately, I only had about 15 minutes with Luke before having to race back here to the office, but here's what I managed to shoot off in those few moments:

FYI: The side of the box holds together with a magnet, not with velcro circles. There is a wire in the hood of Luke's cloak to facilitate shaping it, and there is also a thin wire in the flap of his shirt (to hold the flap down for an end of ROTJ scene. Without further ado, heeeeeeeere's LUKE!

dsc001888bh.jpg

dsc001895xg.jpg

dsc001903ft.jpg

dsc001920mr.jpg

dsc001966se.jpg

dsc001979fd.jpg

dsc001981zd.jpg

dsc001990ws.jpg

dsc002014zg.jpg

- J!

Nice repaint indeed, a much more pissed off looking Luke rather then then looking like he blew his load.

Oh my god, I think that's most articulate compliment I've ever been paid. :lol Seriously that made my day!

Back