Luke is about to throw up....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sith Lord 0498 said:
The only redeeming quality of that picture is the forced perspective gives the illusion that the saber is being Force pulled into Luke's hand.

I totally agree SL.... Nice effect at least...

I like the repaint, there's not much you can do to fix SST's god-awful sculpt... (not the likeness, mind you, the expression).

Why do people feel the need to repaint Luke? Anakin I can see, but Luke is great--and man, I love his expression--it's totally Mark Hamill. The poor custom just doesn't look well--ugh I'm getting woozy just looking at it.

I agree there, No need to fix what isn't broken. Anakin could use a little work, but Luke is dead on IMO... Hence the fact that he remains untouched on my shelf, and one of the only ones actually...:D

Anyone notice his belt is on backwards? Maybe that's why he looks so uncomfortable.

Oh and...

I say anyone who wants to repaint their dollies is welcome to. As Long as they're having fun doing it!

"Dude...Where's my speeder?"
lukerep36nd.jpg

EVILFACE said:
Cause they think they can do better. When in fact, they can't

All you have to do is look at that picture Customikey just posted and you'll see that indeed some customizers CAN do better. At least I think his repaint looks a lot better than Sideshow's as he no longer has the Keanu Reeves "whoa" expression.

Brent72 said:
All you have to do is look at that picture Customikey just posted and you'll see that indeed some customizers CAN do better. At least I think his repaint looks a lot better than Sideshow's as he no longer has the Keanu Reeves "whoa" expression.

now that i'll agree with :)

While I have no problem with the Sideshow paintjob I think of the two repaints in this thread Customikey's is easily the best.

Back