Luke back up for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not certain of anything. Considering that they've sold out of Luke 3 times now shows that he's not as popular right now.

But if the line continues, I'd bet that we're extremely likely to get more Lukes just as we're likely to get Vaders from other eps.

I beliee he would be more popular in a different pose and costume.

I am glad they are going to do Pilot Luke and a Yoda/Luke combo, but how can they not do two of the MOST pivitol moments in all the original trilogy....
Luke Bespin (Pre-or-post severed hand) and Luke Jedi.

^^^ thats what i was wondering. i think it would be funny if they did a bespin luke with the exclusive version havin a removable hand:thud how funny would that be.
and have the jedi luke exclusive come with an R2 unit that has a lightsaber hilt in it.

I have this Luke on pre-order but to me, he just doesn't look as accurate as the others. I think it's the way they've painted his eyes, and his eyebrows are way too heavy. He also looks to have severe arthritis in his hands. In the latest SS newsletter they have a link to their "Behind the Star Wars Product" quicktime video, which shows design and production of all the characters. Here's a pic of the sculpted Luke head:

Luke_HeadSculpt.jpg

When I look at this stage of the sculpt, it looks amazingly accurate compared to the final painted product!! But I haven't seen it face-to-face, so I can't make a definitive judgement.

I hope he turns out to look a lot better than the pics...

Yes. Absolutely! I completely agree with you!

That is why they need a better version of Luke!
Perhaps that was just testing the waters....Time to JUMP IN!

Re

Another reason for all of the cancellations is that SS is taking preorders for things faster than they're releasing them. People without endless amounts of cash have to pick and choose based on what's in front of them. That means cancelling orders when more interesting things come along.

re

Personally I like the icon look of this Luke. Also, woth ep.IV Han, Vader, Obi and Leia, I think it'll be cool to have all 5 main characters in their original out-fits.

Still, Jedi Luke would :rock

Perhaps you all will be lucky, Attakus made the
X-wing and will be coming out with a Luke Jedi
later this year.

larry

Ive got Vader on order.Luke just didnt' appeal to me.
To me going by the pictures posted of the statue,his hands and feet look too big for his body??, so I'm leaving him and just getting Vader.

Shell
x
:toast :gimli

Back