Lucas vs FETTs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because GL can't write! He isn't that great of a writer as some would have you believe. Sure he came up with some good ideas and concepts with the stars wars universe. But as far as putting a screen play together with reasonable deaths for certain characters, for get about it! It almost seems like GL just says ____ it when writing some of these crap scenes.

I remember reading that GL had a lot of trouble writing SW. Empire almost didnt happen because of GL's writers block.

But really, what has GL come up with other than SW ? Not much.. And the prequels where just horrible. I think he just got lucky with the OT..

And Jango > Boba.

Bobas death still cracks me up today just like it did when I 9 years old.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa burp.

At least Jango got taken out by a MF'n Jedi Master. Boba, a blind man.

They both suck. New Zealand accent and Neanderthal looking kiwi's is a DO NOT WANT.

Boba was cool in pre and post Empire Strikes Back hype, but once he got in on the action in ROTJ, he was a true _____ with a lolzy death. Don't get me started when in 2002 the character lost all of it's supposed "mystique".

____ Lucas and the "Fetts".

Well I was in the shower rubbing my head when it came to me and after reading the other two pondering thought threads, I had my own SW insight.

What is it with Lucas introducing TWO (now) great FETT characters yet at the same time giving them BOTH sloppy exits from the films?

I mean "Empire" we are introduced to Boba and what a crowd pleaser he turned out to be to the fans. Then We rejoice when we see him "Jedi" but what a pathetic ending he suffered, a whack from a taff to his jetpack which sent his flying into Jabb`s barge and then into the Sarlacc pit.

Then we look at his "dad" Jango in "Clones" and he gets tossed around like a salad by a wee beastie for Windu to do the sneeky and behead him.

I this why Lucas had Jango be the "father" for the Clone army so he could have endless fun destroying the Fett`s?

Surely this in itself is visual genocide of the Fett`s with this behaviour by Lucas.

:horror So you were masturbating while thinking of Star Wars?:rotfl

Boba was cool in pre and post Empire Strikes Back hype.

He still has that mystique despite Lucas' best efforts to water him down. That is what got him the fanboy status and I guarantee you that most Boba fans simply pick and choose what they like (as I do) just like the rest of Star Wars fans with their favorite characters.

The Mike You hit the nail right on the head for the Fett Fanboys. I totally agree we do pick and choose our pieces concerning the Fett`s.
I think most of my choice parts are EU and not actual GL Screen derived pieces (bet I`m NOT alone there).

Well I was in the shower rubbing my head when it came to me and after reading the other two pondering thought threads, I had my own SW insight.

What is it with Lucas introducing TWO (now) great FETT characters yet at the same time giving them BOTH sloppy exits from the films?

I mean "Empire" we are introduced to Boba and what a crowd pleaser he turned out to be to the fans. Then We rejoice when we see him "Jedi" but what a pathetic ending he suffered, a whack from a taff to his jetpack which sent his flying into Jabb`s barge and then into the Sarlacc pit.

Then we look at his "dad" Jango in "Clones" and he gets tossed around like a salad by a wee beastie for Windu to do the sneeky and behead him.

I this why Lucas had Jango be the "father" for the Clone army so he could have endless fun destroying the Fett`s?

Surely this in itself is visual genocide of the Fett`s with this behaviour by Lucas.

Why do you think of Fetts when you do this?! :dunno:google

Back