LSB Balrog in Warehouse in 5-7 days!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lembas Eater

I Need More Tolkien!!!!
Reaction score
And this means I have to cancel mine! After the Gandalf the White PF, I'm all cleaned out at the moment.

I put my faith in The Godfather. In the meantime you'll never here me complain about the slow pace of Lotr ANYTHING!! :lol

I never even bothered ordering this, too expensive for me to justify a purchase.

Not to mention, like Lembas Eater I am all cleaned out myself...

(darn home repairs)

I'm not convinced this will be cheaper to pick up down the road. I'm having a hard time finding the Morgul Lord at a reasonable price, and Sauron seems to be even more scarce. I scored a Cave Troll artist sample off Ebay, which was just an insane pickup.

I think these LSBs (in all licenses) are more popular than people here seem to believe.

I cancelled mine as well. I'm still going to get it but my plan is to wait a bit and get it for cheaper hopefully.

While your at it, make sure the edition # on the base is # 23 / 36

:lol

I'm not convinced this will be cheaper to pick up down the road. I'm having a hard time finding the Morgul Lord at a reasonable price, and Sauron seems to be even more scarce. I scored a Cave Troll artist sample off Ebay, which was just an insane pickup.

I think these LSBs (in all licenses) are more popular than people here seem to believe.

Seems you might be right, I am desperate to find a ML bust; makes you wonder why you don't see more on eBay though? :confused:

Back