LOTR statue collection finally displayed...Feedback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you got it in person from Weta in NZ after they got it from China and did their pre-production checks? That's cool. I didn't necessarily mean set it up, just open and check for damage.

If you have a local buyer that would be ideal. What are you planning on asking for it if they don't take it?

Handed to me personally from my brother who physically received it in New Zealand. He opened and checked it a couple of years ago once back state side and it was pristine. Box has not moved since then. I was just being honest that I, personally have never opened it. Local offering me 4K I'm asking for 5k minimum

Handed to me personally from my brother who physically received it in New Zealand. He opened and checked it a couple of years ago once back state side and it was pristine. Box has not moved since then. I was just being honest that I, personally have never opened it. Local offering me 4K I'm asking for 5k minimum

I would take the 4K cash(which is the same as $4500 if you sell on eBay), the few regulars I have seen sell after the new version was released have dropped quite a bit(under 2K).

Back