• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR PFs (Lurtz, Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf), Balrog LSB, Bossk Bust & more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icruise

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is not something I wanted to do, but some recent financial setbacks really have me strapped and I have to do something or else I'll have to cancel my R2-D2. :(

Unless otherwise mentioned, everything is in perfect condition as far as I can tell (Aragorn's sword seems to have a tiny bend to it, but I think that's just the way it is). Everything is the regular edition. I accept paypal and will be shipping everything by UPS with insurance. I have the original boxes, and I think I have the original outer shipping boxes for all of the Sideshow stuff.

Lurtz PF: $500 shipped
Frodo PF (slightly repainted -- can provide photos): $150 shipped
Aragorn PF: $250 shipped
Gandalf the White PF: $200 shipped
Balrog Legendary Scale Bust: $300 shipped

Bossk Life size bust: $300 shipped
10" Greedo bust from Legends in 3D: $50 shipped

Sideshow Obi-wan Vs. Anakin diorama: $150 shipped (This is damaged in two places. One of Anakin's tabbards has been broken off and glued back, and Anakin's lightsaber blade has been replaced with another slightly thicker blade after an accident. More details/pictures available on request)

Gentle Giant C-3PO statue (the gold-plated one): $90 shipped

I also have some Star Wars Mighty Muggs for sale. $50 shipped for all of these loose Muggs:
Anakin
Asajj Ventress
Commander Rex
Commander Cody
Commander Gree (SDCC exclusive)
Plo Koon

Well, I'm kind of in a holding pattern on most of this stuff right now. Since I have decided to cancel R2 for the moment, I don't have such an urgent need to sell the other things. I will post a new for sale thread in a few days if I decide to go ahead and sell some stuff. Thanks.

Back