• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR - Hellboy - SW - Universal PF's - Maximus Kit - Oakleys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

praxitas

Super Freak
Reaction score
All are considered mint condition. All with the exception of Lurtz have the sideshow cardboard shipper. These were all displayed for various amounts of time so none are in a sealed box. Shipping currently to the US only -

Lurtz Exc - $950 - Shipped
Berserker Exc - $600 Shipped
Moria Orc Exc (computerfly custom) $375 shipped

https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p159/Computerfly/Lord of the Rings/Natural.jpg

Sideshow Weta Sauron - $325 shipped
Sideshow Weta Shelob - $75 shipped

Hellboy 2 Exc - $300 shipped

SSE Frank and Bride on duo base - 2,250 shipped - will take reasonable offers

Maximus PF Kit - $175 shipped

Vader PF Exc - Pending
Obi PF Exc - Pending

Mondo Thor print - $75 shipped
Mondo Tron (sideshow variant) - $150 shipped

Oakley Tightrope with Ice Iridium Lens (wire frame) - $90 shipped - I wore these I believe 3 times. I thought I would wear them when more for work, but I have flak and half jackets that I always wear. They are just taking up shelf space. Comes with box and micro bag. They are exactly like these:

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Oakley-Tightrope-Active-Sunglasses-Eyewear/dp/B004VUBFK4"]Amazon.com: Oakley Tightrope Men's Active Sports Sunglasses/Eyewear - Light/Ice Iridium / One Size Fits All: Automotive[/ame]

More may get added if I forgot something :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a dream last night that Hot Toys and 1/6 in general had its own for sale section on the board. There was much rejoicing and dancing in the streets.

Page 4 bump

Some of these are already up on ebay. If there is any interest let me know and I can take down the auction if its not too late.

Back