• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars and LOTR's PF's for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to sell these items as I just don't have most on display and don't have the room to dedicate to them.
Someone else should be able to enjoy them I think.
All items are in good displayable condition and have been in cabinets at different times, so if you don't like the normal dust
or display wear then please don't express interest.
All items will be shipped by post or UPS with insurance, tracking and signature.
USA and Canada will take preference over overseas shipping, but can be arranged as long as all insurance and costs are covered along with confirmed signature on arrival.
Only actual cost of item will be insured.
All prices are in US funds

STARWARS ITEMS

Premium Formats

Original Darth Vader Ex. with Mouse Droid SOLD
General Grevious Ex. with cape $850 SOLD
Darth Maul Non-Ex. without sith probe $550 SOLD
Original Boda Fett Non-Ex. without medallion $400

All items with lights and transformers were working when packed up and stored, all will be rechecked before shipping.

LORD OF THE RINGS ITEMS

PREMIUM FORMATS

Lurtz Ex. $950 SOLD
Berserker Ex."] $750 SOLD
Moria Orc Ex. $550
Black Orc Scout Ex. SOLD
Aragorn Ex.SOLD

SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES/WETA ITEMS

The Balrog statue. whip is good and straight, no cracks. $2500
The Dark Lord Sauron statue SOLD
Morgul Lord statue $300

Morgul Lord legendary scale bust $750
Sauron Legendary scale bust $450
Balrog Legendary scale bust $450

Last edited:
Bump and updated items sold.
Anyone from overseas should be aware of the fact that shipping on most of these items is more than the items are worth with insurance and signature. Thanks for your interest but there's nothing I can do about shipping costs half way around the world.

Thanks

anyone interested in the last couple Star Wars pieces. Would really like to get the last two I have to be cleaned up and out of my hair, for a reasonable price of course.....:lol

Looking to sell these items as I just don't have most on display and don't have the room to dedicate to them.
Someone else should be able to enjoy them I think.
All items are in good displayable condition and have been in cabinets at different times, so if you don't like the normal dust
or display wear then please don't express interest.
All items will be shipped by post or UPS with insurance, tracking and signature.
USA and Canada will take preference over overseas shipping, but can be arranged as long as all insurance and costs are covered along with confirmed signature on arrival.
Only actual cost of item will be insured.
All prices are in US funds

STARWARS ITEMS

Premium Formats

Original Darth Vader Ex. with Mouse Droid SOLD
General Grevious Ex. with cape $850 SOLD
Darth Maul Non-Ex. without sith probe $550 SOLD
Original Boda Fett Non-Ex. without medallion $400

All items with lights and transformers were working when packed up and stored, all will be rechecked before shipping.

LORD OF THE RINGS ITEMS

PREMIUM FORMATS

Lurtz Ex. $950 SOLD
Berserker Ex."] $750 SOLD
Moria Orc Ex. $550
Black Orc Scout Ex. SOLD
Aragorn Ex.SOLD

SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES/WETA ITEMS

The Balrog statue. whip is good and straight, no cracks. $2500
The Dark Lord Sauron statue SOLD
Morgul Lord statue $300

Morgul Lord legendary scale bust $750
Sauron Legendary scale bust $450
Balrog Legendary scale bust $450

hi, legendary scale balrog is still aviable??

Back