LOTR at Spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not winning that Elessar's Crown really bugged me.....so LOTR was a virtual no show as Spooktacular, it was told via chat that three more PFs are in the works, we all know that Gandalf the Grey 12" is in the wings, I'm really thinking that November and December are going to explode with PreOrders and Announcements. The bad thing is though that it means we won't get getting any new product until Q2.

Seriously! I'm going absolutely CRAZY waiting for something new--even with Frodo and Sam on pre-order, I feel like we're just on the verge of something big--pray it's the deep breathe before the plunge.

Hey, at least the LOTR section didn't implode after Spooktacular like the Star Wars section did! :eek:

It's too bad we didn't get an announcement at Spooktacular, but no worries. I can't wait to find out something, anything, new about LOTR, but I'm patient and I think it will be soon ....

Although I really wasn't expecting it, hope was dimly there. Anyway, we gotta believe they will announce something soon before the end of the year. Even just an announcement will be considered a Christmas present for me.

Hey, at least the LOTR section didn't implode after Spooktacular like the Star Wars section did! :eek:

Your words are wise and full of hope! I'm grateful for any 1:6 announcement, and at least I can take comfort in the fact that we still have two more on the way. Still, Star Wars already has a hefty collection developing and a license that's guaranteed to be successful for a long time. I'm grateful they have the luxury to enjoy such minor characters as Praji; we'll be lucky if we get such central characters as Saruman or Theoden King. :rolleyes:

Well I guess Sideshow could go ahead and work on Merry Pippin and Bilbo. I mean they have already got the base body. All they need is clothes accessories and a headsculpts and they could get those out pretty quickly following Sam and Frodo. What I really want is Gimli right now though.

I just hope nothing new comes this week... I'm not going to be able to order anything.:monkey2

I *really* hope we get a Theoden someday. Something more with Minas Morgul would be awesome too but I doubt that'll happen. :frodo

I was just thinking that Eowyn as Denhelm [sic?] will make a great figure... I want something, anything, new announced soon though.

She totally would be, and she'd be a lot like Leia--main character, armored but not too much so, and lots of incredible chances to show off what Sideshow can create. She'd be perfect!

Back