LOTR at Spooktacular?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will we be seeing any LOTR news this year? I really want to see if the Gandalf 12" turns out to be a reality, plus there's the Eagle vs. Fell Beast diorama which we have yet to see in finished form. Will we get any news? Dusty? Anybody?

What do you all think?

Were definitely due for another announcement and I would say Gandalf the Grey 1/6 scale figure would be make for a sweet announcement.

Sadly, I've got a hunch there won't be much announced from existing, in-demand properties and more new things and surprise items.

I think you may be disappointed Cap. No LotR announcement during the Spooktacular, but it doesn't stop there. Sideshow don't segregate announcements to Spooktacular or any other tacular. They announce new stuff all the time. For now, the limelight is with the Spook, but after that they want to keep the vibe going. Really it's a year round tacular with Sideshow.

I'm in the wishing/hoping/praying/begging mode with you Cap.

Creech has a wise take on 'taculars. BUT.......the new product announcement page not only shows empty blocks for 12" stuff but for 2 (count 'em 2) polystone pieces. Surely they're not both for Marvel or Horror? Could at least one be for LOTR? (along with the aforementioned 12" possibility -- read: Gandy?). :monkey5

Hopefully they'll at least announce one 1/6 figure besides they way they seem to go even if they anounce it it may be a long time before we can pre-order and then half a year before it ships so there is plenty of time for them to finish any product they show us.

Only thing, I think we'll see is the small eagle killing the snake on the rock.

I think anytime is a good time to introduce an orc :lol But seriously, getting a bad guy for Spooktakular would be awesome.

Who wouldn't want a Nazgul?!? :nazgul

Pix10ka.gif

Back