• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR and Sarah Connor Exclusive 12 for Sale Private Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildriverrun_1

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi Folks.
I am moving and need to start selling most of my private collection. I was an early member of this board, I am sure there ae still folks that can vouch for me. Anyway, I am looking to get close to what I paid if possible. I would like to avoid Ebay as much as possible. My Ebay handle is wildriverrun_1 and I have a lot of experience, especially overseas experience. Make me an offer if you are interested and the price seems to high, but again, I am trying to get atleast what I paid, or close. Shipping is extra. I will combine shipping and make it as cost effective as I can. These are all from a non smoking home, new, never displayed I will be selling in waves, but here is the first batch:

1) A Meeting of Old Friends plaque $150.00 Number 830, New, Never displayed, Still in box
2) Golden Hall (New and Never displayed) $125.00 #310 of 4000. Still in box.
3) Following are 12" figures, all Exclusives and all still in shipper. I have 2 of each
a) Frodo Exclusive $69.99
b) Legolas Exclusive $79.99
c) Boromir Exclusive $79.99
d) Samwise Exclusive $69.99
e) Faramir Exclusive $79.99
f) Aragorn Exclusive $79.99
g) Gandalf the Grey Exclusive $79.99

4)Sarah Conner 12" exclusive, again New, in shipper and never displayed. $50.00. SOLD

I am willing to deal, these prices are just jumping off spots. I will pack carefully. I will soon be selling all my LOTR statues and busts. So, please email me with your offers! I will work with overseas folks to keep down custom fees.

[email protected]

Last edited:
I can vouch for bodie vouching for this seller back from the days of lore....

PM sent to you about the Gandalf The Grey 12" LOTR Sideshow exclusive figure. Please reply to my PM I just sent you when you can. Take a look at my sales thread, and my collection thread. Thanks! :wave

Back