Lost Season Finale.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My theory goes as follows:

I dont think the plane ever crashed. I think all the people on board have been put to sleep and are now beeing tested by the government to see how people react in extreme circumstances.

I really dig this show... and it had a great finale... but *oh, no* I'm afraid they're building up the suspense too much - will they be able to deliver, or will we all be disappointed when the BIG SECRET is revealed? Will the suspense be so overblown that we just won't care when they finally give out some answers? (i.e. X-Files) That's just an all-too-real risk when they give absolutely NO info solely for the sake of having a mystery.

On the other hand, Hurley is the best character ever.:wave

The creators are VERY aware of that danger.... there is an interesting article in Entertainmnet Weekly (the one featuring "The Boys of Lost" on the cover....:drool ) where they explain how they are aware and are planning on avoiding the pitfalls of their predessesors (sp?). I can't wait for this season to pick up again! It is sooooo good!

Yeah, thats what I fear is they will do something really dumb with this show and take it of this path. Which is making it a show I really can't miss.

"And Arnzt was surprising - according to the buzz he was going to be a new semi-regular."

I'm fairly positive I read somewhere that he will be back next season somehow. I think it was in the TV Guide article.

Sideshow had an interview with "Arnzt" and there was no indication that there is hope that he'll be back. Maybe in flashbacks though...

Yeaaaaaah...... i wouldn't expect the guy who got blown into a million little pieces to be back any time soon... ha.

That scene did allow for another classic Hurley line though...."Um, dude. You got some Arnzt on you." HEHEHEHE

I don't know if anyone read the spoilers for the second season that were revealed at the first Lost Convention.... I did not. I have avoided them so far and just hope that i can continue to do so.... part of the appeal of this show is not knowing what will happen and now knowing what is going on.... but if you DO know anything.. without saying what it is... is it cool stuff?

"Maybe in flashbacks though..."

Ah the flashback. That could very well be. It got Boone back for another episode, eh?

I agree Arnzt could have been a very interesting character. In more ways than one. Something struck me odd about him. And not just that he was the teased kid who grew up to be the bitter adult. More like he wasn't all he claimed to be. He knew an awful lot about explosives, for a simple science teacher. I don't remember any of my teachers discussing dynamite and nitro glycerine in school. Then again, maybe I've watched too many X-Files episodes. ; )

Awesome show! I never watched it when it was airing, but Got the DVDs when they came out a few days ago. Man this show is great! I cant wait for Sept. 21 to get here! I hope we see more of the crash in flashbacks.
I think the tail end of the jet will be found, and be a big part of the next season.

Mutant Enemy said:
Awesome show! I never watched it when it was airing, but Got the DVDs when they came out a few days ago. Man this show is great! I cant wait for Sept. 21 to get here! I hope we see more of the crash in flashbacks.
I think the tail end of the jet will be found, and be a big part of the next season.

Yup.. in fact, it pretty much has to be seeing as how Michelle Rodriguez is on the show (along with two others that were seated in the back of the plane).

Also, some theories suggest that what actually happened was that 2 planes collided in the air. Personally I don't see how this be.. but interesting non the less.

If you watch when Hurly is running through the airport, he enters a specific gate (I want to say 13...) ... but, the flight number they were all supposed to be on was clearly listed as leaving from another gate (i also forget which... sorry guys!). This conspiracy with something involving 2 planes is heightened by that site Sara posted. When you click on Jack, the flight number changes... again.. two planes?!?!?!

GOD I LOVE THIS SHOW! Can't wait!

The above site is amazing, I was "LOST" for awhile on that one myself.

I know that Hurley seems to play a huge role (no pun intended) in the upcoming season, but I don't know exactly what it is. My guess is the hatch isn't as big an issue as we may be led to believe, I think a whole new issue will develop. :woo

The producers have said the tail section will be found, but the hatch apparently will be a huge let down for a lot of viewers. We should know everything that is down there by episode 2! (again according to one of the producers) I think it's a shame, I really wanted the hatch to mean something, an underground network..a living island beneath the island...mad scientists... i don't know.

I didn't watch the first season every week, (it's only reached the 7th episode here) but got the whole season on dvd and watched it like that. In my opinion it was the best way to watch it...however the ending was so frustrating. So many questions un answered - no questions answered! I would have been pissed had I sat through 25 weeks to get the ending we did in Season One Finale.

Back