Action Figure Lost Hunter Snake Predator Bust by Joe Dunaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fu_Manchu

Super Freak
Reaction score
snake.jpg

I received this guy the other day. Joe's work is unreal. Most reallistic stuff you've ever seen. You cant get it better than this.

I always wanted a representation of this hunter, the Snake Predator (so called by his curved teeth), but no one developed him in statue form yet. Who would tell me that I would get him in his lifesize glory lol.

I'm planning to dread him and attach it to a half torso with accurate armor pieces, I'll be posting pics of the progress on this guy.

9b2cd05a.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

9.jpg

5.jpg

Some scale comparsion next to 1/3 one:

7.jpg

More progress on this guy soon :wave

Thank you a lot guys! it's always a pleasure to share these rare findings :) I have to remark the painting inside the mouth, is just unreal. What a great talent Joe is gifted of.

I hope to comission him more heads if the room space allows me, this is just so addicting :lol

Collector_Neo said:
Woah! Awesome paint by Joe as always! Who did the original sculpting?
I don't know to be honest. Since the original is an hybrid between P1 and P2 it could be casted from a merge of the two.

But the sculpt is too crisp to be casted from something, it could be an original sculpt perfectly. It even tops the original from the movie in my opinion:

Rattlesnake2.jpg

Very nice job man! You planning on doing a full costume?

The plan is to merge it to a torso similar to this one (the pic is from thx):

22736420159987654300410.jpg

I think a half torso is the perfect size to display this guys, a full one is just too much and redundant. That is the perfect size. I'm finding the most accurate armor pieces to recreate him.

No Wolfie Neo.:monkey2

Here's your wolfie :)

wolf0.jpg

Last edited:
i think this is mod version of the morris predator head, cast by deluted concepts. aka Juan.

Good one. I was thinking the same. One of those Morris heads that came out from the SWS molds. The guy who modded it even sculpted the curved teeth which is awesome.

I'm looking to get one P1 head from the SWS molds, sadly the ones sold on ebay seem to be 3th or 4th generation copies with poor quality. By the way if someone has one to sell, or has any idea of where getting one, I would be very grateful :)

Last edited:
No Wolfie Neo.:monkey2
Soon!

Thank you a lot guys! it's always a pleasure to share these rare findings :) I have to remark the painting inside the mouth, is just unreal. What a great talent Joe is gifted of.

I hope to comission him more heads if the room space allows me, this is just so addicting :lol

I don't know to be honest. Since the original is an hybrid between P1 and P2 it could be casted from a merge of the two.

But the sculpt is too crisp to be casted from something, it could be an original sculpt perfectly. It even tops the original from the movie in my opinion:

Rattlesnake2.jpg
Damn! And I thought I have covered petty much Predator.
It really looks like an original sculpt. Where are you getting the dreads from? And what reference pics are you using for it?

Here's your wolfie :)

wolf0.jpg
Soon enough gg? :hi5:

Cheers,
Neo.

Lol that wolf bust must be my most complimented piece yet. Now that SS has reached Narin maybe you can get it from them in a future, who knows. Are you getting the Sides' wolf guys?

Collector_Neo said:
Damn! And I thought I have covered petty much Predator.
It really looks like an original sculpt. Where are you getting the dreads from? And what reference pics are you using for it?
I'm using some pics that my spies stole from the SWS vault, I can spare some of them, you never get tired of staring at the old SWS work :yess:

snake2.jpg

rattlesnakebody.jpg

gallery_31_3_467868.jpg

221snakepl4.jpg

There's a TON of possibilities in the Lost Hunters area. They were nine original predator designs and some of them look fantastic (some of them terrific). I would be delighted to have more busts of the clan, we'll see :)

Last edited:
Back