Lord Starkiller....Rise!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DP nice 3d design on helm

Thanks man! :D

DP, SOLD! I would love to try that, I hope I have the skill and patience to put it together. If it works out, you get the first copy!:hi5:

Ok, I'll see what I can do. :wink1:

I think I'm going to need to tweak it a bit, so the outline of the visor will show up on the printed design (because so far, the visor is just an image of the helmet projected onto the model)

I'll also need to make sure there are supports keeping the flappy pieces in place... :)panic: sounds so wrong!) - What I mean is, things like the cheek parts will need to be kept in place until they can be reinforced with superglue or something, because otherwise, the paper wouldn't be able to keep its shape.

I've been pretty busy lately, so this might take a few days... But once I get the chance to put the finishing touches on it, I'll be sure to send you the file. :)

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Not sure what you call this piece, but i call it the completed stomach armor:

DSC02930.jpg

DSC02944.jpg

Also some custom sabers are primed up, waiting for more paint and misc detail:

DSC02947.jpg

And finally casting up some switch details for the belt buckle, using the Darth Vader chest piece:

DSC02940.jpg

Last edited:
:horror

I expect you'll be completely done with this figure by the end of this week!

How do you work so fast? I'm going to have to hurry with that helmet printout, or else you might get done before I have a chance to send it to you! :panic:

I always thought the belly/ chest armor was made of metal... That's what it seems like to me, at least. It should look just as good in leather though! :clap Nice work!

And the sabers are looking good too, did you just now make those?

This character design is the best part of the game to me, love it. Your progress is captivating. : )

It's my favorite design also, and thanks!

:horror

I expect you'll be completely done with this figure by the end of this week!

At this rate maybe most of it, but definitely not the helmet.

How do you work so fast? I'm going to have to hurry with that helmet printout, or else you might get done before I have a chance to send it to you! :panic:
:exactly:

I always thought the belly/ chest armor was made of metal... That's what it seems like to me, at least. It should look just as good in leather though! :clap Nice work!

I haven't seen him in the game in action, from the screen shots I've seen seems the armor had some flex to it, thats why I chose the leather.

And the sabers are looking good too, did you just now make those?

Yes, they are parts of sabers mismatched together.

Awsome!! Lots of talented ppl here...
Cant wait to see it finnish.. :)

Zelduy, thanks. There is a lot to learn form everyone hear.

Updates...
Belt almost complete, just a few details. Not to happy the way the switches came out, It's so hard working in this scale:gah::

DSC02949.jpg

The current state of the shoulder armor:
Front view:
DSC02960.jpg

Back view:
DSC02962.jpg

And a big thank you to my wife for the highly detailed sith suit!:yess:

DSC02963.jpg

DSC02964.jpg

Still deciding weather to make the gauntlets out of fabric as shown or sculpt and cast like the SS Anakin one:

DSC02969.jpg

OH MAN! I am with Cbob on this I am going to be so wanting one of these guys DAMN IT MAN!!!! Great job by the way I am loving this keep the updates coming my friend.

:horror :panic:

I'll try to send that helmet printout to you tomorrow katkuru.

He's so awesome! That suit is perfect!!! I just got a SS vader suit for mine, because I can't sew for sithspit... :lol

Anyway, I can't wait to see how he turns out, he's really coming along very nicely! :clap

Which head did you choose, kind a fits Starkiller.

I believe it is a Hot Toys head, the guy from Prison Break. I got it off of e-bay.

Im soooo gonna be jealous of this piece as it already looks friggin amazing :)

Cbob, Thanks man I hope he comes out how I envision him.

OH MAN! I am with Cbob on this I am going to be so wanting one of these guys DAMN IT MAN!!!! Great job by the way I am loving this keep the updates coming my friend.

AndreTK421, Thanks for the praise if everything comes out to plan I could offer the armor pieces, and other bits as a kit for those who are interested.

Really plodding along on this arn`t you :D Looking fantastic and great workmanship.

Thanks man, I've been on hiatus for a while, so I'm on a customizing high!:panic:

:horror :panic:

I'll try to send that helmet printout to you tomorrow katkuru.

He's so awesome! That suit is perfect!!! I just got a SS vader suit for mine, because I can't sew for sithspit... :lol

Anyway, I can't wait to see how he turns out, he's really coming along very nicely! :clap

No rush DP, I still have alot of work left on him.

wow this is really coming along nicely mate! the sith suit and zipper look great!

this is making me want to sculpt an accurate star killer head. I may get started on it in the weekend actually :)
thanks for the motivation :lol

Back