• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lord of the Rings Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi to all

Many moons ago and in another life I oversaw the sculpting and product development of 3 very large and highly detailed statues based on Aragorn, Legolas and Gollum from The Lord of the Rings Return of the King.

These statues were originally intended to be produced in pewter and resin. However, due to license conflicts with another manufacturer they never saw the light of day outside of various toy fairs and trade shows.

Aragorn stands around 24 inches approx and features the character sword drawn in battle.

Legolas also stands around 24 inches approx and features the character with his bow drawn in battle.

Gollum crouches atop a rocky outcrop and stands around 18 inches approx.

Each piece features incredible sculpted detailing to their costumes and weaponry and stand on scenic bases.

I have held on to these for some 7 years, but sadly space is now a restriction and they have to go. THESE ARE TRULY ONE OFF PIECES! The original resin masters, the moulds have long since deteriorated, these are the only ones in existence.

I am looking for a serious collector who wants to invest in these one-of-a-kind statues. I am based in the UK, so ideally I would like to sell to a UK collector. However, I will ship oversees, but please bear in mind that shipping costs will be high as these pieces are HUGE and will require a substantial amount of packing to ensure they arrive safely and in one piece.

I also have some of the collateral materials that were originally designed to accompany the statues which I will include with each.

Prices reflect the one off status, so they're not cheap:

Aragorn £1800 / $2800
Legolas £1800 / $2800
Gollum £1500 / $2350

All 3 statues £4500 / $7000

Shipping in the UK is free, rest of the world is subject to quote depending upon location.

I have a lot of additional images that I can email you. Please PM me if so required.

Also if you wish to have these painted by myself please feel free to PM for details.

I will also consider offers...

Very best

Greggo

LEGOLAS
legolasfrontcloseup4.jpg

legolasfront1.jpg

legolasfrontcloseup5.jpg

legolasbackcloseup2.jpg

legolasbasefront.jpg

ARAGORN
aragornrightsidecloseup.jpg

aragornfront1.jpg