Lord Of the Rings Eaglemoss Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Altough the armoured troll is great I love my Gandalf on shadowfax :D:D

Liked that SE Mumakil as well...

Plus, the mammoth chess board and storage boxes for the 1st chess set were awesome. (I stopped collecting after the first series wrapped. If they're producing at least 160 of the models, you know the chess board will ultimately be just as populous!)

OK here are my Eaglemoss figures, as displayed. These are the first 51 figs with the special editions of Cave Troll, Ringwraith on Horse, Warg Rider, Gandalf on Shadowfax and Fell Beast.

I have the first 103 figs in total but 52-103 I have never taken the time to display, out of space. I do plan on getting them all, eventually. Right now I displayed them according to their numbering/release. Would like to group them according to my tastes when the set is complete. :peace

Beren

hmmm, it's been some time since I last posted pics... how do I post larger pics directly, without other readers having to click on the thumbnails?

Beren

Those are fine for me Beren.

For being so little those actually look beautiful, and I love the display stands for the figures.

Here is my pride and joy :D

View attachment 17963

That is one of my Display cases, I'll soon have another one for my 12 inch figures. I've bought most of the statues from ebay. I've spend all my pocket money on these BUT I don't regret till now .... this hobby kept me living because it fills my spare time. I hope that you like them.

View attachment 17960

Back