Lord of Darkness LSB black edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it finally went to "checking inventory" and is sold out now.

that lasted a LONG time for only 100 pieces.

Considering that they needed to find 100 people that could pay 350 immediately instead of feeling out its value over time on a pre-order, that it came up late due to the server crash and that it was the middle of the night on a holiday weekend when most people aren't around I'd say it sold relatively quickly. I think it will be very sought after, later on when most collectors finally find out it exists.

Wouldn't be surprised if in a couple weeks SS ups the edition size by a couple hundred like they did with the SW Darth Talon. "Opps! Sorry, folks! We made another mistake. A-duhhhhh...."

Looks pretty cool... although I wonder whey they didn't go with the dark blue look from the film? BTW, was that scene removed in the "directors cut"? I was thinking the last time I watched it that scene was not included.

And Congrats Chase! Happy you were able to score this for your collection :rock

I just been charged so he should be here in a week or less :chew

Will go so nice with the PF EX I also have coming :banana:banana

Looks pretty cool... although I wonder whey they didn't go with the dark blue look from the film? BTW, was that scene removed in the "directors cut"? I was thinking the last time I watched it that scene was not included.

And Congrats Chase! Happy you were able to score this for your collection :rock

Yes when I asked sideshow to make this, I stated Dark Blue and Glow In The Dark Eyes. Even though he looks Dark Blue in the film he is ment to be Black.

I am sure Sideshow could not do the glow eyes because of SOTA.

I am sure they went with Dark Blue in the film because Black would not show up on screen in that part of the film, It was too dark.

Last edited:
Makes sense... I'm sure if someone wanted to get crazy you could make light display to cast a bluish tint to the piece.

My waitlist just converted with this thing..Im wondering if I should bother to keep it though. With all the recent news around here concerning paint issues im realllly nervous to buy anything from SS at this point.

Chris

Woohoo! My waitlist converted for this.:banana:banana I guess some folks jumped the gun and didn't realize this was immediately in stock.

I cancelled. After hearing about paint issues and personally dealing with peeling paint on a different piece, ultimately decided I shouldn't risk another $300 for a piece the may not hold up to only 1 year's time. Sorry sideshow, but I'm losing faith quickly, especially on busts.

Back