Lord Darkness PF Wait List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olvidadero

Chipmunk Robot on Ice
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just signed for the wait list for this amazing statue in its exclusive edition. I know I waited maybe too long, but do you think I stand any chance of getting one? Are many of you on the wait list as well? Since when?

The outlook is grim. There are plenty of people on the waitlist for this statue and the ES is small. People are still waiting for Captain America and that had a much larger ES.

Ok. I gess I'll have to order the regular edition from an outlet or eBay. It's not that big of a difference between the two editions. I just wish I had gotten a job before :)

Hey guys,

I just signed for the wait list for this amazing statue in its exclusive edition. I know I waited maybe too long, but do you think I stand any chance of getting one? Are many of you on the wait list as well? Since when?

https://www.darkfigures.com/loofdaprfofi.html

dark figures has regular available for pre-order for $339.99 plus shipping. better hurry.

Ok. I gess I'll have to order the regular edition from an outlet or eBay. It's not that big of a difference between the two editions. I just wish I had gotten a job before :)

Hey though, not saying that it couldn't convert but I do think the chances are slim. Best bet is to order a regular if you can. :)

Thank you, tylerd! But the link doesn't work. It's probably a problem with my connection, I'll try later

I got on the wait list for the exclusive a few days after sell out and mine converted just last week. It can't hurt to get on it, the after market for the exclusive will probably be pretty good.

I cancelled my exclusive recently. Too much goodness in other areas coming out.

I cancelled my exclusive recently. Too much goodness in other areas coming out.

You just need to get in touch with your inner...

fsabig.gif

:D

I got on the wait list for the exclusive a few days after sell out and mine converted just last week. It can't hurt to get on it, the after market for the exclusive will probably be pretty good.

Same with me, I held out till it was sold out, thought better of it, took a few minutes and decided to put in for the waitlist for the exclusive, it converted a few weeks ago.

Evan

Thanks, tylerd, it works now.

They haven't started taking payments for this one, have they? In that case, I have a littlest hope that some pieces become available soon, I just wish there are not like 100 people ahead of me. It's just that I saw the movie for the third time a couple of days ago and, even though I already liked it, this time I found it pretty good, better than I remembered and definitely better than most people I know think it is. And what can I say about Lord Darkness, one of the most amazing character designs ever. I just have to have this, and I wanted to have it when it was announced, but I live in Spain, so it'll probably be like an extra $150-200 to get it here, and at that moment I didn't have the money. Okay, so I just told you uninteresting facts about my life that doesn't lead anywhere... Anyway! I want Lord Darkness, and I might buy the regular edition, since the exclusive accesory is not that important to me in this case.

I just wish they'd release PFs of my other favourite 80s characters and monsters, such as Jareth or Ludo from Labyrinth, characters from Dark Crystal, The Goonies, Monster Squad, Neverending Story, even cult animation like Rock & Rule. I'm an 80s junkie.

Thanks again,tylerd. I am not 100% sure so I'm not pre-ordering by now. I'll just wait until it becomes available and see how the prices go in eBay. An also give the Wait List a little time in the hopes that I might possibly have the slightest chance to get one :)

Back