Lopie's Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Lopie's MODs, Repaints, Repairs, and Customs

101_2031.jpg

NIIIIIICE! :clap

Almost done with Duros, Duane did any amazing job on the sculpt.
I still have to dye the shirt darker and make him a belt. But I think I did Duane's sculpt some justice.

101_2056.jpg

101_2071.jpg

101_2073.jpg

Yay, momaw nadon hands! Mine are in the post from TA. Everything is in the post for about 2 weeks after I decide I want it :lol Your duro looks a tad evil haha

Great job Jason. :clap
Nice little gathering of scum you got going on there.The Hammerhead hands work nicely with Duros.

I hate painting human heads, but here is Wuher painted up I still have some minute details to finish.
I'm going to have to practice painting eyes.

101_2096_zpsc76ca258.jpg

101_2095_zps131c659e.jpg

101_2097_zps7699e199.jpg

Looks pretty good to me. Human eyes are pretty difficult. You are off to a good start though. :)

^^^^ agreed. have fun krieg-der-sterne. this is by far the best section on this forum.........:lecture............oh & :peace

i love this shot
100_1266.jpg

tis but a flesh wound............:lol

i had to go back and look at these again. really outstanding details of creepy goodness. :clap

Nice bro! :clap

Thanks guys, I've been practicing painting eyes and I finished my Mace head just have to paint the hands and I'm done.

101_2130.jpg

101_2125.jpg

101_2127.jpg

May I please have some tips on painting the Ax, Lopie? Did you start with dark gray and drybrush lighter grays and silvers? Or reverse of that?

I started off with a flat black spray paint as a base, then I dry brushed the silver. Thats all I did, no gray.

Back