• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Loose MU for MOTUC Trades, Update! Offer Ending!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar_the_Gungan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've decided to give up on collecting the 3 3/4 Marvel Universe line and I'm going to sell my extensive collection of loose figures to fund the purchase of a Hot Toys Iron Monger when it goes up for preorder. However I would be willing to trade some pieces for MOTUC items. I collect MOTUC loose but prefer to have the bio cards from the packaging.

My collection is too extensive to list and all are loose and 98 percent of them are complete. I have most figures that were released on single cards since the line started, including Comic-Con, Target, Wal-Mart and Toys R Us exclusives, including the Gigantic Battles red Goliath and Skrull Giant-Man. I also have a loose Galactus and all the X-Men: Origins Wolverine figures and most of the Iron Man 2 figures including store exclusives. I also have a Nick Fury and unopened X-Force Archangel

I have bought from He-Man.org members but haven't traded. I have had a succesful trade here at the Sideshow Freaks Message Board and I have 100 percent feedback at eBay under the username ernielsen1138.

Here are my wants:
Clawful
Eternian Palace Guards
Gygor
Battle Armor Skeletor
Megator

Just PM me with any offers and I will get back to you.

UPDATE! -9-23-2001- Now that the Iron Monger is up for presale I'm getting ready to catalog my lot of MU figures and sell them as an entire lot. I will probably start shopping it around to interested buyers by the weekend. I will still discuss trades up until the point the lot is all ready to be sold. If anyone is interested in trades please let me know right away.

Last edited:
Re: Loose MU for MOTUC Trades, Also want SDCC Voltron

Bought a few of my wants since posting, including Voltron. Still looking for trades.

I'm not selling anything for cash at this point. Right now I'm just looking to do a few trades before I decide when and how much to sell the lot for. I've had a few people on another forum expressing interest in the entire lot when I decide on a price, but it likely won't happen until I get some more information on how much I need to raise to fund purchasing an HT Iron Monger.

I've had interest from several people on purchasing the entire lot of MU figures. I need to sit down and figure it out and I will let everyone know. Also, I'm still open for trading some things for the stuff on my list above.

is your galactus the marvel universe variant one?

Last edited:
Back