Looks like the first Force Awakens HTs will be sold next week in HK!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, just speculation on both you and I but companies like EFX collectibles, were not given the license for TFA yet, which we have yet to see who will be producing replica props as Anovos handles the costumes and cannot do props. Whether they have been given the license, we don't know yet. But EFX cannot do any TFA props since they only have the license for OT and PT. I know this because I know the CEO.
Really hope we find out what's going on with the props soon. It'd be a shame if nice high-end props weren't made for TFA.

New interview with Howard about it

全球星戰玩具首賣活動Force Friday -專訪珍藏人偶品牌Hot Toys | Star Wars Base

Anyone read Chinese and able to translate?

From Google Translate - hopefully someone else can do a better job:-

Force Friday is the first to sell a toy synchronized global activities to the sale of the movie "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" commodity-based movie, there are a large number of activities will be added to the EP VII first Star Wars toys for sale; the world's top Collectible dolls brand Hot Toys in Hong Kong today announced it has joined Force Friday events at which there will be Hot Toys Star Wars: The Force Awakens released and limited edition dolls on sale exclusively at the scene, I had the honor to phone in the form of a visit to Hot Toys founder and Mr. Chen Haobin Chief Executive Officer to explore the Hot Toys was first announced Star Wars: The Force Awakens dolls available.

(For easy reading, hereinafter referred to as Mr. Chen Haobin Howard, HOT TOYS for the HT)

1) In past events and press releases, exhibits and dolls are exhibited no trace of EP VII role, HT choose Force Friday launched EP VII products, is there any particular reason?

Howard: mainly in response to Star Wars Force Friday global events, HT Wars fans hope with a stars and enjoy the festive atmosphere festive than Star Wars, the first to demonstrate a series of Star Wars: The Force Awakens HT latest collection of dolls, with the majority Star Wars fans together to meet the important moments of the Force awakening. At the party, HT will have Star Wars: The Force Awakens1: 6 ratio Doll Collector limited edition product, this version is exclusive venue, the customer will have become the world's first Hot Toys "Star Wars: The Force awakening" 1: 6 ratio Collectible dolls players, before the film was released in the first to experience the charm of Star Wars fanatic, crazy star fans will certainly set off craze!

2) Can you tell us HT for the first time Star Wars: The Force Awakens character dolls introduced it?

Howard: We first of Star Wars: The Force Awakens doll collection will be exhibited for the first time in Force Friday activities, so I encourage you personally to the scene to support it, to feel the festive atmosphere apart Star Wars, while the first to appreciate our The first Star Wars: The Force Awakens collection is very much like real dolls. But as a collection of dolls is that, I can only say that you have probably already see the animation festival at Hong Kong had personas.

3) Temporarily fans can only spy EP VII role from the trailer, HT whether there is detailed information on the role of shape? Your personal and love that role?

Howard: a series of film roles quite a lot of dolls, each shape is still among the plans, so temporarily unable to disclose doll modeling, is to maintain the mystery of it temporarily to see new First Order Stormtrooper from the trailer and the Comic Con exhibition, modeling! cool, its retention of traditional design, the continuation of the classic shape of the first six sets, carry out black and white melody, but the overall design is simple and neat than ever. In addition, most of the attention of the mysterious role Kylo Ren, his independent personality and style of extreme danger, proficient transformation and use of weapons to fight the Force, by his command of the Stormtrooper Corps, will have to start with the Jedi and the Force The Resistance another fascinating Star Wars screen.

4) hot role - aged Han Solo action figure in front of the world can be released at the end of a movie?

Howard: We also hope to bring all of the Star Wars fan before the movie release.

5) HT is expected to be Star Wars: The Force Awakens Release How many dolls do?

Howard: Not determined how many individuals even temporarily, because some characters may be decided after the movie was released, as the earlier "The Avengers: Age of Ultron" the same. However, we will launch the first wave of Star Wars on September 4: 1 The Force Awakens of: 6 ratio Collectible dolls, Star Wars fans remember to pay close attention to Hot Toys Facebook announcement.

6) Star Wars: The Force Awakens released soon, the old and the new Star Wars movie roles staggered under, HT will be launched in order of how to choose roles?

Howard: Policy will be to double the development, the launch of Star Wars: The Force Awakens collection of dolls at the same time, will be rolled out of the old Star Wars movie doll products, always old and new Star Wars products differ from each other to cater for demand in different Star Wars fans.

7) Star Wars: The Force Awakens During the exhibition, HT will organize a major exhibition related to it?

Howard: we continue to talk of them, if any further information, we will publish in the Hot Toys Facebook Pages.

Hong Kong Force Friday Event Information
Address: Toys "R" Us
SHOP OTG23 Ocean Terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui underground
Time: September 4, 12:00 am start

Man, looks like we are about to get absolutely flooded with figures the next 6 months. Glad I already have most the OT ones paid for. This is gonna hurt.

Sounds like they will have a few to reveal.
Exciting stuff!
But...hopefully whatever their exclusive is, will be also available for PO on the saturday via SSC.

This is all the more reason why I think SS may not do 1:6 TFA.

Will Sideshow have any new Star Wars products revealed during the Force Friday Countdown thing that was in the e-mail you guys sent out?

We won't have any Sideshow products available for purchase on Force Friday but there will be a few new products from another company available.

Can we hope to see Star Wars the Force Awakens products by Sideshow during the event 'Force Friday'?

Nothing from Sideshow that day as our items will be not ready to go up for order. We will have items available in the future though.

I doubt SSC will have a pre order at midnight..... they can't even put one up before 3pm eastern.....

I doubt SSC will have a pre order at midnight..... they can't even put one up before 3pm eastern.....

I think we'll get some announcements in the A.M. (Thursday night) but the POs won't go up until Friday afternoon.

I'm expecting the first three to be Kylo, Rey & Finn.

It'd be nice if they surprise us and start off with Luke and Han but I doubt it.

Seeing as Star Wars hasn't been that big in HK previously, you think people will be just buying this figure to flip it to overseas collectors lol?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It'd be nice if they surprise us and start off with Luke and Han but I doubt it.
Not going to happen. I would say you won't see anything that Hasbro is doing. I think Disney/LFL is controlling the release order of these figures and keeping some of things held back based on whats been the focus of the trailers.

Here are the cases!

It says FOSSL

603727_152503028422496_3765323943324671662_n.jpg
[/url]
free upload pictures[/img]

Stormtrooper Han. What he was wearing when he said "Where did you dig up that old fossl". Now he is the old fossl, but at least he's home.

No worries there. I bet another slightly modded squad leader will see a wider release.

Back