• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to sell HT t800 endo - advise please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smally

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Freaks,

I am considering selling my HT T800 endo original but I have no idea of the going price for them. It is in mint condition in a near mint box and has been on display for just under a year.
I have looked around but the only place that still has them is fleabay, but I don't like using them as guides as people sometimes try to rip you off on there.
Anyone any ideas on what I should be asking or should I leave upto the bay and hope for the best on auction?

Cheers dudes,
Smally.

Check out the closed auctions on evilbay. Should tell you the prices at which they actually sold instead of just what people were trying to get for them.

How do I do that? I've looked at the search options but cant find closed auctions?

Smally.

Next to the search button, there's the "advanced search" link. Click on that and click on the "completed listings" option. Put in your search then and it will show you completed sales. Green means it was sold and red means it wasn't. Last night one went for about $266 plus shipping. I believe the value for it is dropping a bit as I used to see it go for over $300. Hope this helps.:D

Next to the search button, there's the "advanced search" link. Click on that and click on the "completed listings" option. Put in your search then and it will show you completed sales. Green means it was sold and red means it wasn't. Last night one went for about $266 plus shipping. I believe the value for it is dropping a bit as I used to see it go for over $300. Hope this helps.:D

Cheers for that RAIN, It did help!

Smally.

Back