• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to sell all my 19 Hot toys figures in one big lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovepumper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi again everyone,

I've gotten burned out with going to the post office everyday or getting fake offers and even worse having people bid on Ebay and not pay up. I have 19 Hot Toys figures left. Some new, some used, but all are 100% complete and in great condition. I've grown so disenchanted with the process that I'd like to sell them all at once. I'm guessing someone with deep pockets or a dealer/ store will be the only ones interested. It is also going to have to be local. As I am not looking to package these up and take them all to the post office. I received an online offer from a retailer who buys collections for $2,130, but I have to pack them all up and ship them myself which drops the offer to $1,940. So I'm willing to let these all go for only $1,940 local. You'll see from the list below that this is a ridiculous price - almost a steal. Used prices alone, who ever buys this will get well over $4,000 for these if they choose to resell.

I live in Ranson WV which is extremely close to Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania. Please view the list below and let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Robocop Diecast -New

Iron Man War Machine - Used

Iron Man Shotgun - New

Crow - Used

Iron Patriot - New

Futures Past Wolverine - Used

Iron Man Striker - New

Iron Man Mark III Stealth - New

Falcon - New

Iron Man II Black Widow - Used

Whiplash Mark II - New

Silver Centurian Exclusive - Used

Iron Mark IX w/ Pepper - New

Iron Man Mark XLIII - Used

Iron Man HeartBreaker - Used

Iron Legion - Used

Nicholson Joker Mime Version- Used

AOU Scarlet Witch - Used

AOU Black Widow Used

Sorry everyone. Meant to close this a long time ago. Everything was sold locally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back